Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 Free Agency/Contract Extension Thread

He's not the receiver that Cobb is. He's faster and that's not insignificant.

It sounds crazy... but if I'm the Packers I try to sign Ndamukong Suh. It is rare that a top 10 player in the league reaches FA. That would be like having a shot at JJ Watt. He would be the 2nd best 3-4 end in the league immediately.

It's very tricky. The money has to make sense for Suh and Green Bay. He's a great player, I just don't think it's plausible.

Suh has showed signs of mental issues..If I'm spending 100 million on a dlineman he better not have any red flags whatsoever. If he didn't have red flags you think the lions would be letting him hit the open market? No thanks.
    Draft Brandin Cooks WR OSU!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 44m44 minutes ago
    So much for depressed RB market; LeSean McCoy gets $10.25M, Marshawn Lynch gets $12M, Vikings begging Adrian Peterson to take $12.75M.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 40m40 minutes ago
    So what does someone offer DeMarco Murray during the three-day tampering period?
    They're kinda blowing smoke there - McCoy and Peterson are on old contracts. Pretty sure they wouldn't sign for that today.

The new money for Lynch, for what PFT is calling a one year deal...surprising.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    They're kinda blowing smoke there - McCoy and Peterson are on old contracts. Pretty sure they wouldn't sign for that today.

The new money for Lynch, for what PFT is calling a one year deal...surprising.
    McCoy has a lot of leverage over the Bills. He's not getting less. Peterson also has some leverage now, especially if Vikes want to trade him.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

i just read that the packers haven't even contacted house about re signing him

doesn't look good for him coming back, and probably not a good sign for him that his former team doesn't even want to try and keep him

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    It sounds crazy... but if I'm the Packers I try to sign Ndamukong Suh. It is rare that a top 10 player in the league reaches FA. That would be like having a shot at JJ Watt. He would be the 2nd best 3-4 end in the league immediately.
    Doesn't Sue want QB type money??

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i just read that the packers haven't even contacted house about re signing him

doesn't look good for him coming back, and probably not a good sign for him that his former team doesn't even want to try and keep him
    House is a nice player but he can't stay on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Doesn't Sue want QB type money??
    yeah, about 20 million per year, and there are now 3 teams in the bidding, so he might very well get it (miami, raiders, and chargers)

Quote Originally Posted by PaCkFan_n_MD View Post
    Suh has showed signs of mental issues..If I'm spending 100 million on a dlineman he better not have any red flags whatsoever. If he didn't have red flags you think the lions would be letting him hit the open market? No thanks.
    They can't pay him. You can only pay two top 20 players in the league. Stafford and Calvin earn too much. We would be hard pressed to make it work w/ Clay but he isn't paid like Calvin and Stafford is gonna blow ARod money out of the water when he re-ups.

Is House going off the board early? I would expect that there will be a delay between the opening of FA and House's name on a contract. Someone had a source at Combine that the Packers have told everyone that Cobb is first, then they will deal with the rest.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

This CB was rated #2, higher than Tramontana and House. He got less per year than Shields, but more guaranteed if early numbers are close to accurate.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 8m8 minutes ago
    CB Kareem Jackson is signing a 4-year worth $34M, source said, with $20M in guarantees. Very strong.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 6m6 minutes ago
    If K. Jackson is at $8.5M, it follows Maxwell will be at $10-$11M. House competing with Skrine, Flowers, Culliver to get into $5-$7M range.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 16m16 minutes ago
    I think he'll get $4-5M somewhere. RT @CounselorMoe: If House gets $5-7M, does this mean Tramon should've signed for $8M over 2 with GB?

so

so far you assholes want to bring in, suh, percy (migraine) harvin and now lance briggs

god i hate you people

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 16m16 minutes ago
    I think he'll get $4-5M somewhere. RT @CounselorMoe: If House gets $5-7M, does this mean Tramon should've signed for $8M over 2 with GB?
    tramon is the one big name free agent that i think will end up back with us

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 16m16 minutes ago
    Another popular CB RT @RavensInsider Brandon Flowers expected to remain with Chargers, according to a source with knowledge of the situation

The FA CB room is getting emptier.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    tramon is the one big name free agent that i think will end up back with us
    I'd rather have house. If we sign tramon I hope it is a short term deal.

Well, it wouldn't be free agency time is the Vikings weren't interested in a Packer...

This time they are poking the tires on A.J. Hawk for whatever reason.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!