Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 Free Agency/Contract Extension Thread

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4m4 minutes ago
    LeSean McCoy & #Bills agreed on a new 5-year deal, as @Jeff_McLane said. $16M first year with $26.5M gtd, $40M total, per @RosenhausSports

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 9m9 minutes ago
    LeSean McCoy and Bills have agreed on a $16M first year total with $26.5M total guaranteed and $40M over 5 years, per @RosenhausSports

Gregg Rosenthal ‏@greggrosenthal 2m2 minutes ago
    McCoy was already due $24.5 million over next 3 years. Moved a lot of that money up front but probably not a ton extra.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

ESPN reporting Suh will sign 6 year, 114 million contract with Dolphins. http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/03/08/nda...hins-six-years

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    ESPN reporting Suh will sign 6 year, 114 million contract with Dolphins. http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/03/08/nda...hins-six-years
    Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    you know whats really funny?

the raiders have already missed out on most of the big name big money guys, and they haven't exactly been working on the next tier, which others have

it would be great if they have to spend all their money on shit players

Suh has upwards of $60 million of guarantees reportedly.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

lions offered him a 6 year 102 million with 58 guaranteed

and call him crazy for not taking that and taking more money to play in a state with no state income tax

plus they fail to mention their team and city are shitholes that no one wants to live in or play for

hmm, detroit or miami. thats a real tough one, maybe detroit should have been the one offering 12 million more

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    lions offered him a 6 year 102 million with 58 guaranteed

and call him crazy for not taking that and taking more money to play in a state with no state income tax

plus they fail to mention their team and city are shitholes that no one wants to live in or play for

hmm, detroit or miami. thats a real tough one, maybe detroit should have been the one offering 12 million more
    It would make more sense if Suh played offense.

Gregg Rosenthal ‏@greggrosenthal 3m3 minutes ago
    Top 3 CBs accounted for before FA starts: Maxwell, Flowers, and Jackson. Next up: Guys like Davon House, Cromartie, Culliver.

flowers got 4 years 36 million

maxwell is saying he's getting 5 years, 53-54 million and 25 million in guarantees

jackson got 4 years 34 million with 20 in guarantees

shields deal was 4 year 39 million with about 22.5 million "guaranteed" by my count
    Last edited by red; 03-08-2015 at 04:53 PM.

big shock so far is that not only does someone want mark sanchez, it looks like multiple teams might be battling it out for him

Frank Gore expected to become an Eagle. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...l-be-an-eagle/

maxwell is saying he's getting 5 years, 53-54 million and 25 million in guarantees

shields deal was 4 year 39 million with about 22.5 million "guaranteed" by my count
    Only the signing bonus was fully guaranteed. If you include the first two years, its $20.9375 million.

But if catastrophe struck, the Packers can still pull $6 million of that back this year. His $3 million roster bonus is due the 5th year of the League Year, or likely March 15th.

So a decent CB's price today is in the $ 9 -12- M $ range. I exclude the ultra Cream of the Crop.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Brandon Marshall is on the move to the Jets for what looks like a 4th or 5th round pick....Cutler to Geno....Garbage to garbage
    That move helps clean up the Bears locker room.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

seattle also just re signed lynch

and released TE zach miller and DT jesse williams

whats up with williams? he's a guy i really like coming out of college for a NT
    That had to happen for Seattle to remain relevant and .....Super Bowl.

its tough with murray

was this year just a flash in the pan for him? he put up huge yardage, but he also almost had 100 more carries then the next closest guy in the nfl

we know AP, McCoy and lynch are the real deals, they've done it for multiple years

we're not so sure about murray. i think he'll get paid, but i would be shocked and call it a mistake if someone pays him the same as those other 3
    I'm just catching up.

It makes best logical sense for Dallas to somehow sign both WR Dez Bryant and RB Demarco Murray.

http://www.ibtimes.com/dallas-cowboy...-deals-1835938

Dallas Cowboys News: DeMarco Murray's Future After Dez Bryant And Cole Beasley Deals

By: Anthony Riccobono @tony_riccobono a.riccobono@ibtimes.com on March 04 2015 11:54 AM EST

Comment woodbuck27:

I don't want to see Murray in Indy.

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/03/09/nfl-fr...le-revis-jets/

Mon Mar. 9, 2015

NFL Free Agency: The Free-For-All Has Begun

The dominoes have started to fall, so what does Ndamukong Suh to Miami and Devin McCourty back to New England mean for Darrelle Revis? Why it might be imperative for the Jets to bring back the top corner, plus many more FA thoughts

By: Peter King

Comment woodbuck27:

The Buffalo Bills...WOW !

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...vin-on-monday/

Jets are expected to cut Harvin on Monday

Posted by Mike Florio on March 8, 2015, 6:50 PM EDT

Comment: woodbuck27

He just can't seem to find a comfortable home.

Report Jeremy Maclin expected to sign with Chiefs. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-free-agent-wr

Eagles are losing speed on offense if Maclin and McCoy are gone.

There is a rumor that the 49ers have put Kaepernick on the trading block. Bears and Eagles were named.

49ers have shot it down and they have gotten Scheffer to repeat the denial.

But the guy who has the rumor has gotten some big ones before (Ryan Mallet trade) plus Harbaugh almost traded to the Browns. He's not Joe Arrigo, unless JA has a job as a radio host in Houston.

Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock ยท 7h 7 hours ago
    Lastly, for the record, direct quote, "SF put Kaepernick on the trading block".

Remember, everything done in the dark comes to light.