Thread: Veteran Combine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Michael Sam is not going to the combine as he would rather do Dancing With the Stars.

So much for his "desire" to play in the NFL. This smacks of him wanting to be a celebrity more and cash in on his fame.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Michael Sam is not going to the combine as he would rather do Dancing With the Stars.

So much for his "desire" to play in the NFL. This smacks of him wanting to be a celebrity more and cash in on his fame.
    Source? Original articles said the schedule was flexible enough for him to attend workouts. Combine article said the combine was before the show began.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...er-1-priority/

Along with the official announcement that he’d be part of this season of Dancing With The Stars, Sam tweeted out word moments ago that “Football remains my unquestioned number 1 priority.”

“However, while I continue to train and stay ready, I am ecstatic to participate in a fun, athletic competition like so many players before me have done,” he wrote. “Filming this offseason is very flexible and allows me to be part of the veterans combine [March 22] if accepted or any other workouts.”
    Did he announce he was changing his mind?