Thread: NFL.com gets it

NFL.com gets it

The Bottom Line:
    Formally Numb, same person, same views of M3

Yeap.

LINK please.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

You should read the comments section at the bottom of the article about that poll. Brady fans are shrieking about the idea of Rodgers being the better QB waving all those rings in your face as proof. Brady is a great QB but right now a healthy Rodgers is the better QB if you watch them play. I still believe had AR been healthy at the end of last season we don't lose to Seattle and perhaps we are the SB champs and not NE.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    You should read the comments section at the bottom of the article about that poll. Brady fans are shrieking about the idea of Rodgers being the better QB waving all those rings in your face as proof. Brady is a great QB but right now a healthy Rodgers is the better QB if you watch them play. I still believe had AR been healthy at the end of last season we don't lose to Seattle and perhaps we are the SB champs and not NE.
    Coulda ... woulda... shoulda.

Didn'ta
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Woody, do you think Brady - today - is a better QB than Rodgers?

Of course he didn'ta. That isn't up for debate but I still believe if he was healthy our season would have ended differently. Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Woody, do you think Brady - today - is a better QB than Rodgers?

Of course he didn'ta. That isn't up for debate but I still believe if he was healthy our season would have ended differently. Do you?
    MM and his coaching staff as it was wouldn't defeat Bill Bilichick and Tom Brady and company twice in one season.

** Does that make Tom Brady the better QB?

** Does that shove Aaron Rodgers down below Tom Brady?

Part and parcel of what Tom Brady is cannot be diminished by anything Aaron Rodgers.

You can idolize Aaron Rodgers as it's your prerogative; but absolutely I cannot diminish what is obvious about Brady and Rodgers and comparison.

Aaron Rodgers has steps to make ...STEPS to ever be considered as superior to Tom Brady.

IMO this is hardly even debateable.

ha...that's pretty good.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I see there's a "Who is the greatest Packer QB?" article on there too. Shhhh.....don't tell Patler...
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    MM and his coaching staff as it was wouldn't defeat Bill Bilichick and Tom Brady and company twice in one season.

** Does that make Tom Brady the better QB?

** Does that shove Aaron Rodgers down below Tom Brady?

Part and parcel of what Tom Brady is cannot be diminished by anything Aaron Rodgers.

You can idolize Aaron Rodgers as it's your prerogative; but absolutely I cannot diminish what is obvious about Brady and Rodgers and comparison.

Aaron Rodgers has steps to make ...STEPS to ever be considered as superior to Tom Brady.

IMO this is hardly even debateable.
    What steps do you feel Aaron has to make to be considered better than Brady?

I don't idolize Rodgers. Most folks feel he is one of the few elite QBs playing today. I feel he is the most talented QB playing right now. His arm is better and his mobility is superior when his calf isn't torn. He is still in his prime so he can still win another ring or 2 whereas Brady is near the end of his career and probably done winning SBs. Its been a while since a team has won it back to back. Brady is excellent and has the rings to show for it. Of course he is fortunate Seattle's offensive coordinator decided to give the ball to Wilson instead of Lynch at the end of the SB game. Had he done that chances are pretty good Brady doesn't get his last ring.
    Last edited by Pugger; 02-28-2015 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    LINK please.
    LOL
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    LOL
    lol

Is Rodgers a more skilled player than Brady? Yes. Does he look better on paper than Brady? Yes. Who has delivered more when it matters? Brady. IMO that is a product of Brady having had a superior coaching staff around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Is Rodgers a more skilled player than Brady? Yes. Does he look better on paper than Brady? Yes. Who has delivered more when it matters? Brady. IMO that is a product of Brady having had a superior coaching staff around him.

Well, considering Belicheat might be the best coach in the history of the game (I rank him #2), it's hard to argue with you.

Yeah, I think Rodgers would benefit from having Belichick, though M3 is still a good coach, Belichick is a legendary coach.