Thread: Jarrett Bush Arrested, Not A Fan Of Negotiating Leverage

Jarrett Bush Arrested, Not A Fan Of Negotiating Leverage

http://wbay.com/2015/03/02/packers-c...derly-conduct/

Packers cornerback Jarrett Bush was arrested for public intoxication Sunday in California.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    http://wbay.com/2015/03/02/packers-c...derly-conduct/

Packers cornerback Jarrett Bush was arrested for public intoxication Sunday in California.
    It never ceases to amaze me how these professionals can find ways to fuck up...

Do you think professionals in other occupations don't occasionally have too much to drink? This is only a news story because he's an athlete. Not likely to be a big deal as I don't think Bush has ever been in trouble before.

Bad off season for Packers arrests. At least Bush wasn't driving and didn't hurt anybody, so it's about as minor of a thing that you can get arrested for.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    how much coin did he have on him? Did they confiscate it?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

per Wilde:

Police said Bush was cooperative after being detained. And he will not be charged. Bush's arrest was recorded in the Solano County Jail logs.

Strengths: Coachable
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

What is Public Intoxication anyway? On any given home game Sunday, couldn't all of Lambeau Field be arrested?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

This might mean that he gets fewer calls from other teams (except maybe the Lions and Raiders).
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

A bottle of white, A bottle of red
    Perhaps a bottle of rose instead
    We'll get a table near the street
    In your old familiar place
    You and I - face to face

A bottle of red, bottle of white
    it all depends on your appetite
    I'll fight you any time you want
    By our Italian Restaurant.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    What is Public Intoxication anyway? On any given home game Sunday, couldn't all of Lambeau Field be arrested?
    From experience, you don't even have to have any alcohol in you to be charged for public intoxication.

Source: I was at the Iowa State VEISHEA riots a decade back, and everyone arrested was charged with public intoxication because they acted like they were intoxicated.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    sometimes they are
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

don't forget, he was drunk in a bar. the cops where the ones trying to drag him outside into the public realm

95% of people over the age of 12 in wisconsin and the UP could be arrested for "publib intoxication" at anytime

at least he was smart enough to cooperate with the cops, and not make things worse

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    don't forget, he was drunk in a bar. the cops where the ones trying to drag him outside into the public realm

95% of people over the age of 12 in wisconsin and the UP could be arrested for "publib intoxication" at anytime

at least he was smart enough to cooperate with the cops, and not make things worse
    Which might mean he wasn't very intoxicated. Smart and highly intoxicated usually don't go together.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

Which makes me wonder how he got in trouble at all? Arrested for being drunk in a bar? Oh, the horror!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Which makes me wonder how he got in trouble at all? Arrested for being drunk in a bar? Oh, the horror!
    Police were called to Evelyn's Big Italian Restaurant early Sunday morning in downtown Vacaville after a fight broke out. According to police, most of the people involved in the disturbance dispersed upon officers' arrival, but a handful of people remained and did not leave after repeatedly being asked to do so. One of those people was Bush, who was then taken into custody for public intoxication.

Police said Bush was cooperative after being detained. And he will not be charged. Bush's arrest was recorded in the Solano County Jail logs.

so

bush was running over to a lady to try and talk her up. trips over the foot of the table and goes down. the lady laughs at him, allowing one of bush's buddies to move in on the woman.

bush then celebrates his involvement in getting his friend laid by jumping up and down and jawing with everyone in the bar like he had just won the super bowl.

after continuing on like this for over 10 minutes, the police were called to settle bush down and let him know he actually didn't do shit on the play to warrant celebration

bush, obviously disagreed and ended up in jail