Thread: Seahawks Targeting Tramontana

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yet neither Shields nor Williams could slow down Julio Jones at all. Only Davon House put up resistance against him, breaking up several passes once he got into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Yet neither Shields nor Williams could slow down Julio Jones at all. Only Davon House put up resistance against him, breaking up several passes once he got into the game.
    MM put them into counting possessions mindset. I fully believe that. They were both playing soft as shit against him, avoiding the "big play". And as I have said, once you start playing that way, it takes until next sunday to get it back. House on the other hand came in cold and hungry.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    MM put them into counting possessions mindset. I fully believe that. They were both playing soft as shit against him, avoiding the "big play". And as I have said, once you start playing that way, it takes until next sunday to get it back. House on the other hand came in cold and hungry.
    probably your best post in months.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck