Thread: The Packers own a Cabela's????

The Packers own a Cabela's????

I didn't know they had already started the diversification of business interests they have talked about. Apparently, they own the Cabela's. From this article about the Packers land acquisitions around the stadium:

http://www.packersnews.com/story/mon...zone/24399461/

The Packers' only development so far is the Cabela's outdoor sporting goods store at Lombardi Avenue and Argonne Street near U.S. 41, which is not adjacent to the South Ridge Road-to-Marlee Lane block, but is the gateway property to the Lambeau Field district.
    The article discusses the closing of Sideline Sports Bar earlier than the previous owner expected. Sounds like the Packers' plans might be heating up. Is an announcement coming, perhaps at the shareholders meeting this year???????

interesting, i didn't know they owned cabelas, i knew they pretty much owned everything up till there, but i didn't know they owned the store

good move by them. great move by them. cabelas is a destination store, just like lambeau. i know a lot of people that just go to green bay to hit the pro shop and cabelas

and i've never seen the place when it wasn't insanely busy

I think the Packers owning a Cabela's was the first move in getting Favre to return to Green Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I think the Packers owning a Cabela's was the first move in getting Favre to return to Green Bay.
    LOLOLOL

now, if they just put a game farm on the old k-mart land, they'll be all set