Thanks for that link Maxie. Running through those drafts really pounds home how so many guys you like at positions of need get snatched up by other teams. It makes you want to over-draft guys you think you know.

It seems like the 2nd and 3rd rounds are where the value lies throughout the defensive positions. In the drafts I ran through on the site, that's where the corners and ILB's seem to be going. Then, once you get past those rounds, the value drops at those positions because so many other teams value those spots too. I couldn't get a value pick at OLB to save my life in any round.

If things fall the way they tend to on that site, I wouldn't mind TT trading out of the first to pick up another day 2 pick and maybe trading up into the 2nd or 3rd with a couple lower picks as well.

I don't think there are many spots on the offense for a rookie to break in besides TE and maybe a blazing slot/returner. Maybe find a guard you can stash on the 53 and not suit up all year. 3rd string RB maybe but that seems to me like a waste of a pick... QB project I suppose - though I didn't see a QB drop (based on the various lists I used) in any of the drafts I conducted either.

Hopefully TT loads up on D. Hell I'd even take another safety that can play.

Stock up on day 2 picks and make it rain TT. That or do what you usually do and let the board come to you - and find the gems I've never heard about later on.