Thread: Goal Line Technology: When Too Expensive Means Low Priority

Goal Line Technology: When Too Expensive Means Low Priority

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...too-expensive/

Go Pro: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...adventure.html

$500

Yet they are gong to tamper with the 1 point PAT, possible alter the goalposts, while still never being sure if Vinny Testaverde crossed the goal line.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I think they should add multiple x-ray cameras and have chip inserts in all the footballs. Have to be able to see through players to know if the player's knee was down before the electronic signal brakes the electronic plane of the goal. X-ray devices too dangerous you say? Risk-reward, I say.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Blog Entries
    TV cameras and replay/challenges cover it pretty well as is don't they?

I don't remember any major misses at the end zone since Vinnie Testeverde came up short a decade ago or more.

yeah, anytime you hear an nfl owner talk about things being too expensive you just have to think....

GO FUCK YOURSELF ASSHOLE

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    TV cameras and replay/challenges cover it pretty well as is don't they?

I don't remember any major misses at the end zone since Vinnie Testeverde came up short a decade ago or more.
    None as egregious as Intercepteverde, but several close enough that a dedicated goal line cam would help. Playoffs are always better on these because of more cameras.

At some point they are going to install motion capture to measure players on the field, adding cameras/RF capture is going to happen anyway.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    yeah, anytime you hear an nfl owner talk about things being too expensive you just have to think....

GO FUCK YOURSELF ASSHOLE

What Red said.....

that! ^^

My GoPro quote has apparently swayed a good many teams:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...camera-system/

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Maybe they will just use those X-Ray glasses you could get with 100 Bazooka Joe proof of purchases.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!