Thread: Official 2015 NFL News and Notes for Offseason Non FA Non Draft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 47s48 seconds ago
    NFL identifies former Falcons marketing exec as a lone agent in artificial noise finding http://wp.me/p14QSB-9JYE

Its like the NFL gets its version of reality from Action Movies, where Arnold, Bruce or Tom are responsible for everything. I am sure the marketing exec was standing next to the potentiometer cackling as he turned it louder.
    If this is a step towards taking the league back to less artificial noise, then I say thank god.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    If this is a step towards taking the league back to less artificial noise, then I say thank god.
    Where is OSHA when it comes to noise on the fields? Shouldn't they be requiring players to wear hearing protection? If not the players (I think they are independent contractors), then how about the stadium workers, grounds crew and others that are in standard employer/employee relationships? How about the cameramen and others on the broadcast crews?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Where is OSHA when it comes to noise on the fields? Shouldn't they be requiring players to wear hearing protection? If not the players (I think they are independent contractors), then how about the stadium workers, grounds crew and others that are in standard employer/employee relationships? How about the cameramen and others on the broadcast crews?
    For the children. They should reduce the noise for the children.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    It would be interesting to see the numbers on a hearing conservation program at place like.....Seachick Central. The numbers would be high but considering that they only play 8 regular season games plus a playoff game or two it's very unlikely it would require mandated hearing protection. Is it a good idea for a fan or stadium worker to wear plugs...sure.
    C.H.U.D.