Thread: Official 2015 NFL News and Notes for Offseason Non FA Non Draft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 39m39 minutes ago
    Ahmad Brooks' future with #49ers is in question after grand jury charges him with misdemeanor sexual battery.
    http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/mcdo...ury-sex-crimes

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 45m45 minutes ago
    49ers' Ahmad Brooks indicted for sexual battery, Ray McDonald indicted for rape http://wp.me/p14QSB-9PNN

At this point, the most sensible person in San Francisco last year might have been Jim Harbaugh.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

At this point, the most sensible person in San Francisco last year might have been Jim Harbaugh.
    My entire body shuddered a bit when I read that!

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    My entire body shuddered a bit when I read that!
    Kinda frightening, yes it is.

Big question going forward is what do York and Baalke have planned? They interviewed Adam Case but made it very difficult for him to accept the job (had to keep certain assistant coaches, some coaches he couldn't bring with him) and then elevated the guy everyone thought they wanted to hire all along.

And many of Baalke's FA moves and draft picks have been a disaster, both inside and outside the game.

Just a bad stretch or do they really think they were the smarts behind Harbaugh? They had legitimate complaints against his offense with Kapernick, especially once the run game suffered, though choosing CK over Smith was probably the correct call.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.