Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 NFL News and Notes for Offseason Non FA Non Draft

LOVIE DARLING

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 2h2 hours ago
    The Bucs invested 2 first-round picks and about $45 million since '12 to stock secondary with Barron, Revis and Goldson. All 3 are now gone.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 2h2 hours ago
    The Redskins have traded a 2016 sixth-round pick to the Buccaneers for S Dashon Goldson anda a 2016 seventh-round pick.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 3h3 hours ago
    Greg Jennings' 63 career TD receptions than the combined total of the other 10 receivers who went in the top 100 picks.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Daniels *seems* to be the only guy worth an extension at present. I don't have an all-inclusive list of 2016 free agents, though.

E:

Perry and Neal
    Crosby
    Raji and Guion
    Starks
    Hayward
    Daniels

Richardson/Barclay/Tolzien

and then a bunch of UDFA (they'll be RFA, so it doesn't matter too much)
    Hayward has a chance to make a ton of money with a good 2015.

Definitely true.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...a-offer-sheet/

Does Green Bay's tender offer become the baseline that Oakland uses to create and offer for Richardson? What do you think the Pack will do? If Oakland's offer is not out of the question, I'd try and bring him back. I remember Jarrett Bush getting some play from TN a few years ago and the Packers brought him back. I'm not sure how well regarded Richardson is.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

I think this jump, at this point anyway, is more about flexibility in your hips and legs than vertical leap, but its still pretty impressive.

At this point, non-Draft News is killing Draft News in entertainment value.

Olivia Munn Cast As Psylocke In X-Men: Apocalypse

Yum.

Seems Brady needs to stick to throwing a football:

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/84FC1...NwwPw3k6F6d1ap

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I think this jump, at this point anyway, is more about flexibility in your hips and legs than vertical leap, but its still pretty impressive.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

I'm curious if Nick Perry has any improvement left or if he's hit his ceiling. If he could add a move or two to the bull rush, and cover a little better, he could get a few more snaps and might be worth re-signing.

I love Mike Neal's hustle - he's the kind of vet that is worth having around in a Capers defense.

But obviously you shouldn't break the bank, nor have to, to keep either one.

For reasons I can't explain, I'm not as hot one Mike Daniels as others. He seems to get pushed around a lot. Kind of a hit-or-miss guy - it's either an "I almost got the QB" play or he gets shoved back. It's probably more perception than reality, though.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

He's an effort player. Not ideal for the defense we run, but always plays the game at full bore. Plus, he's quick and a little mean.

Lions get a D Lineman. Lovie gets another draft pick.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2h2 hours ago
    And he gets his 3 yrs, $9M RT @NFLSTROUD: #Bucs have agreed to a trade with the Lions for RFA DE George Johnson. Swap picks

Daryn Colledge retires

https://twitter.com/TheNOVOAgency/st...73349459693568

Good career, certainly showed up for work every day - started his first game as a rookie, and kept starting for 5 years.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Your team is probably getting screwed by the NFL Schedule makers. And we all know who is reaping the benefits (Duke football, of course).

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...e-nfl-schedule

Greg Hardy is suspended for the first 10 games of the year according to Schefter.

jennings has signed with miami

8 million over 2 years

OUCH

we know know that playing for a shit team and QB will cut your value by more then half if you are a WR

good career move a few years ago, make sure you thank your sister (or maybe cunt punt her)

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    jennings has signed with miami

8 million over 2 years

OUCH

we know know that playing for a shit team and QB will cut your value by more then half if you are a WR

good career move a few years ago, make sure you thank your sister (or maybe cunt punt her)
    So the Vikings and Dolphins essentially swap WRs.

I'm not sure I understand the lack of love for him on the open market. He's been healthy these past two years, and made the most of a not great QB situation. Sure, he's not the WR he once was, but still managed 750 and 800 yards, leading the team both years.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Would have made a lot more money had he just swallowed his pride and accepted TT's offseason offer two years ago. Oh well. Thanks for all the fish, dumbass!

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Would have made a lot more money had he just swallowed his pride and accepted TT's offseason offer two years ago. Oh well. Thanks for all the fish, dumbass!
    If I could rep this 42 times, I would.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.