I just got this DT news in my Yahoo E-mail and I'm surprized. Especially so and GUION.

Now.....at least ..... in my view of it all this off season ..... thse moves Raji and Guion @ DT.... doesn't pin TT as much into getting a top ranked DT early in the draft not that he won't anyway; and yet these signings take the heat off ... 'the head off the snake' position on the Packer DL.

I've be absent from here and now must try to catch up. Seldom a day expires that I don't think about Packerrats.

This is the last day of March. DRAFT month is before us. I've been keying more on my other team the Montreal Canadians ...Les HABITANTS ...Les HABS. I have a keen interest in Texas Hold 'Em and play on three different online sites.

I'm otherwise now very busy dealing with the hopeful end of a cold harsh winter and loads of yard work as Mae and I didn't get back here until late NOV. ......... so loads of leaves to deal with....and this and that and this...LOL

It's great to post here again though. I have to get caught up on the Draft Buzz. Always a big thing with this Packer fan.

Have an awesome day Packerrats.

GO PACKERS ! GO PACK GO !!