Thread: Will they bring Guion back?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    With Mike Pennel flashing so much promise they can hardly hope to hide him on the PS.

So, they must be thinking that between the three of them, they hope to have some combination of two who are not hurt or suspended at some point.

Are they really thinking of keeping three NT's or just banking that at least one of the three will be hurt or suspended for a substantial number of games?
    In 2010 they had Raji, Pickett and Howard Green, and managed to make them all useful. Maybe they can do it with Raji, Guion and Pennel.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    In 2010 they had Raji, Pickett and Howard Green, and managed to make them all useful. Maybe they can do it with Raji, Guion and Pennel.
    I hope so. But if all three survive training camp, and if you go along with the idea that the Packers usually take six defensive linemen, then you've only got room for three ends. And I hope they don't press Raji into duty as an end any more.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack