Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Raji back for 1-year deal

Raji back for 1-year deal

Little less than 2m according to Ian Rapoport

#Packers are expected to bring back free agent DT BJ Raji on a one-year deal, source said. He missed last year after surgery on his bicep

Now if he can just give them some snaps at CB.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Now if he can just give them some snaps at CB.
    He can do it

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

That season was so much fun from November on. Just a dream come true almost every game.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Yeah, I am double posting.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/298009931.html

One source said he expected both Raji and Guion's deals to come in around $3 million, but that incentives would be about a $1 million of both.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    I had forgotten how open Hester was on that crossing route.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

I for one am glad that Raji is back. I think he'll be healthy and have a really good year. The dude is motivated.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I for one am glad that Raji is back. I think he'll be healthy and have a really good year. The dude is motivated.
    +1. He was flashing in TC last year. A Raji/Guion rotation sounds good to me. It would be a nice surprise if either Boyd or Jones made a big jump
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    +1. He was flashing in TC last year. A Raji/Guion rotation sounds good to me. It would be a nice surprise if either Boyd or Jones made a big jump
    If they do, we can then trade Raji and a 4th for Joe Thomas.

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 4m4 minutes ago
    According to @RapSheet, B.J. Raji's one-year deal worth $3.5 million. Can earn up to $4 million, likely to be earned value of last yr's deal

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    If they do, we can then trade Raji and a 4th for Joe Thomas.
    Start your own rumor!
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Start your own rumor!
    Working assumption, like ESPN, is that once its reported elsewhere, its fair claim to appropriate it.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 6m6 minutes ago
    Can confirm the Raji report. Worth $2.75 million. Incentives for playing time bring to reported $3.5M. More incentives get to $4M. #Packers

Blah

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Blah
    That's all you got?

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/296020101.html This is encouraging news. His trainer said in the article he back squatted 1,100 lbs. for three sets. That's pretty good, right? Bench pressing 450, shoulder pressing 335.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

I just started lifting again. It's been a long while and I'm squatting 135 and benching 165. Embarrassing.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    I just started lifting again. It's been a long while and I'm squatting 135 and benching 165. Embarrassing.
    We think of you more as a point guard or softball rover than NT.

I am not Charles Atlas or Mark McGwire, but shouldn't you avoid going WAY past parallel on a squat?

“It’s so phenomenal," Carini said. "His hip strength — the size of his thighs — he’s taking these weights but he’s going way, way past parallel which means his hips are going way below his kneecap. And he’s just powering straight up. No hesitation. It’s just phenomenal.”

I am not Charles Atlas or Mark McGwire, but shouldn't you avoid going WAY past parallel on a squat?
    Only if you wish to avoid a complete colon blowout.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!