I see your points, Vince. I don't think it's imperative to choose a running back or even a "Kuhn replacement", however, if we're projecting down the road, which is what the later rounds can be in terms of development, I'd say you are spot on to be talking about a versatile guy. My point was not really about need, but value. Heck yeah, if T.J. Yeldon or David Johnson (a WR in high school before he grew more at Northern Iowa) is there on Day 3, you gotta take a look, no matter who you are. I'd give the same respect to a Tyler Varga. Just for me, if it's the 6th round, and Varga is there, I take him, hoping best case scenario he develops into replacement for Starks, or at worst, a replacement for Kuhn. Again, that's if he's just ripe for the picking on day 3. Something tells me that kid is going to show out if he gets a chance. He's got some serious smarts to go along with his athletic ability. I think I read he wants to be an orthopedic surgeon when he's done with football. He can speak 3 languages. Pretty impressive.