Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: CURSED IN WISCONSIN AS PACKER...and BADGER FANS......IS IT REAL ??.CONSIDER

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No disagreement with any of that; In fact, I'm really glad to see people pointing it out.

HOWEVER, Cursed ain't the correct word - because in spite of all that horrific shit with officiating, we have been BLESSED - not Cursed - as Packer and Badger Fans with pretty much a whole generation of GREATNESS.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I always felt like the Packers were cursed with excessive injuries, but I'm pretty sure that's due to my own extreme myopia.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I always felt like the Packers were cursed with excessive injuries, but I'm pretty sure that's due to my own extreme myopia.
    I am reasonably certain, though its early and the sample size of a single season is small, that many of the fatigue injuries were self-inflicted.

It might not be a coincidence that updating nutrition, practice and schedules to something more consistent with current knowledge coincided with a very healthy year.

Now we just need M3 to update his planning on high-leverage scoring situations and they will be unstoppable.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    ^^^ All that may be true, but did the Packers really have overall more injuries over the past 12 years than other teams? That's the issue, and since I don't have the patience to do a thorough run-down of the league, I am assuming I think it's higher due to familiarity with the team. But, as more teams figure out "fatigue" and other factors, they will all adjust and everything will prob. even out again (except for the Browns, because, they are the Browns).
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck