That's a great haul. My thoughts:

What a killer ILB crew that'd make. Both those guys have good instincts and are quicker than fast, but the Packers may need some range to cover in space in there somewhere. Burnett, Dix, Richardson and Hyde could help offset that and maybe more 3-deep coverage.

Kevin Johnson may have the most NFL-ready coverage skills in the draft and he's only going to fill out his body more as he matures and works with the training & nutrition staff.

I wouldn't be a huge fan of trading up 10 spots and giving up two additional picks for Walford. The Packers have some limitations at TE, but I think you have this year or next to add that. They're still the best offense in the league with what they have and I'm probably higher than a lot of guys on Quarless and Rodgers, particularly for how this offense is built. Cobb, Nelson, Adams and Janis can create a lot of mismatches and ARod just needs his TE's to be in the right spot at the right time and just catch the ball when it comes.

I think now is the time to bring a runner into the program though because Starks may be on his last year and you never know when Lacy could go down as much punishment as he takes and gives. Rookies can come in and run right away but in this offense it takes a year to learn protection schemes and timing in the run game. Maybe Neal is the real deal but it's a problem next year if they wait to see on him and he's not the guy.

I'd also take a flyer on another corner later instead of the 5th safety or one of the picks you traded away.