Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Schedule Being Released On Tuesday Night, April 21

2015 Schedule Being Released On Tuesday Night, April 21

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ed-on-tuesday/

Packer Opponents

HOME: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys, Kansas City Chiefs, St. Louis Rams, San Diego Chargers, Seattle Seahawks

AWAY: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals, Carolina Panthers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco 49ers
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I'll get a case of Spotted Cow lined up for the celebration party.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I'll get a case of Spotted Cow lined up for the celebration party.
    Good call. But get it early as I plan to spoil the entire Packer's schedule before the 7:00 PM launch.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ed-on-tuesday/

Packer Opponents

HOME: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys, Kansas City Chiefs, St. Louis Rams, San Diego Chargers, Seattle Seahawks

AWAY: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals, Carolina Panthers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco 49ers
    I have a long standing tradition to go to games @ SF. I will have to remember to wear a flack-jacket this time and bring a Trauma Kit.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    I have a long standing tradition to go to games @ SF. I will have to remember to wear a flack-jacket this time and bring a Trauma Kit.
    Do you live out here too?
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Beyond the realm of rumor, is the possibly completely fabricated:

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Beyond the realm of rumor, is the possibly completely fabricated:

Is this possibly the Philly sched? Two games each with Dal, Wash, and NYG.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Its just some dude who said he had a previous leaked schedule. Which means he cannot distinguish between the words leak and guess or is just hoping to attract followers.

The NE Schedule was immediately flagged as possibly bogus as the Bruins play in the Winter Classic on Jan 1st at Gillette and that might be a very fast turnaround.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Do you live out here too?
    I live in AK...a friends family has had season tickets for decades. Whenever the Packers come to town I get an invite.
    Last edited by Freak Out; 04-21-2015 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Hung over bad.
    C.H.U.D.

Anthony Fashoda ‏@tony25f 7m7 minutes ago
    @CarmenDeFalco @Jurko64 @WaddleandSilvy Leak Schedule: Packers host Bears on Thanksgiving night...

Kinda funny, that is the first leak from something approaching a legit source.

Holy crap, that is going to be the Favre retirement deal. That game will last 5 hours.

Thanksgiving day leak seems to be legit. Finally a home game on Thanksgiving. But, to be fair, the visiting team should be the Lions or Cowpokes. For 70 straight seasons.

I need another case of beer already. I can still read the screen.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Rob Demovsky @RobDemovsky
    Looking at the #Packers past Thanksgiving games, it appears this would be the first home Thanksgiving game since 1923.

That crowd will not be sober, its an 8 PM game leading into a four day holiday.

CBS Sports, who most certainly HAVE the schedule, also have a schedule leak blog going.

UPDATES: NFL schedule news and matchups http://cbsprt.co/1DyQ29e #NFL

2015 NFL schedule news, dates and matchups as they leak Tuesday
    The 2015 NFL schedule is set to be announced on Tuesday night at 8 p.m. ET. We've got news, dates and matchups as they leak all day Tuesday.

CBS Sports, who most certainly HAVE the schedule, also have a schedule leak blog going.

UPDATES: NFL schedule news and matchups http://cbsprt.co/1DyQ29e #NFL

2015 NFL schedule news, dates and matchups as they leak Tuesday
    The 2015 NFL schedule is set to be announced on Tuesday night at 8 p.m. ET. We've got news, dates and matchups as they leak all day Tuesday.
    callem if u wanna gethose hodel resvrations lined up

finally, a late thanksgiving day game i should be able to stay awake for

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    finally, a late thanksgiving day game i should be able to stay awake for
    Until the tryptophan kicks in.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Eat early, nap early.

Bus Cook predicted this: http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-pa...e-open-to-fans

Cook said Favre's name and number will officially go up on the Lambeau Field façade during a game next season. He said it's tentatively scheduled for a home game in November but is subject to the release of the NFL schedule later this year.

"The best game would be the Bears," Cook said, noting that Favre had some of his best games against the NFC North rival.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I am already up from my 3 hour nap by 6:30.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston