Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: OTA's?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    SPORT OF KINGS. AND FOOD INSIDE A ROASTER.

Later, they're going out on the lake in a party boat . . .
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 12m12 minutes ago
    And another tough catch by Rajion Neal. Accelerates past LB Josh Francis up the sideline on a wheel route. Cradles the ball in stride.

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 17m17 minutes ago
    Keep an eye on RB Rajion Neal this summer. Has caught everything thrown his way. Just turned Bradford around on a route in 1 on 1's.

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 11m11 minutes ago
    Both Ty Montgomery and Micah Hyde returning punts deep for the Packers.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 10m10 minutes ago
    RT @KFAN1003: Zimmer: We don't get better at team building by playing ping-pong. We're going to team build by winning on the football field.

LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO JIM SCHWARTZ, MIKE. BEWARE SCOFFING AT TARGET SHOOTING'S APPLICATION TO FOOTBALL.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 20m20 minutes ago
    Same story as Tuesday at QB. Matt Blanchard way ahead of Hundley right now. Hits White (twice), Hunt, Backman in 2-minute drill.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 27m27 minutes ago
    Andy Mulumba, back in team, pressured and likely would've had sack on Hundley before Goodson pick

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 27m27 minutes ago
    CB Demetri Goodson just had his best series of the spring. Breaks up a Hundley slant (QB hesitated), picks off deep ball to Pinkard 1 on 1.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 31m31 minutes ago
    Tretter snap goes over Blanchards head to end first two minute. Second group ends with Hundley getting picked by Goodson

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 34m34 minutes ago
    Rajion Neal makes two more slick plays out of the backfield. A TD in red zone, a long gain in 2-minute drill. Front-runner for No. 3 job.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 38m38 minutes ago
    Tolzien comes back from INT by stepping into and driving a TD strike to Myles White at goal-line pylon. #Packers

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 41m41 minutes ago
    Pick parade at #Packers practice. Blanchard, Hundley and now Tolzien have thrown them in 11-on-11. Banjo snags an off-balance Scoots throw.

MORE BANJO

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 41m41 minutes ago
    The next play, Hyde picks off an underthrown Hundley ball to Abbrederis in the corner of the end zone. Then Banjo intercepts a Tolzien pass.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 46m46 minutes ago
    Matt Blanchard taking secknd team rep ahead of Hundley. Just picked off by Fanor

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 45m45 minutes ago
    A pick-six for S Jean Fanor. Matt Blanchard's pass was tipped at the line.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 45m45 minutes ago
    With Sitton and Lang excused, Bulaga, Bakhtiari, Linsley aren't doing 11-on-11 either, it appears. Barclay getting team snaps, though.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 10m10 minutes ago
    RT @KFAN1003: Zimmer: We don't get better at team building by playing ping-pong. We're going to team build by winning on the football field.
    Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 11m11 minutes ago
    McCarthy laughs and agrees with Zimmer that ping-pong is bad for team-building. "Only four guys can play. With football players, only two."

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 3h3 hours ago
    A few young #Packers players who stood out in OTA's/minicamp: RB Rajion Neal, OLB Adrian Hubbard, QB Matt Blanchard, S Jean Fanor.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 3h3 hours ago
    #TableTennis RT @TJLang70 I have great memories playing ping pong with my teammates FYI.

Blanchard huh? I wonder what the chances of his making it as #3 over Hudley are? He's got 3 years in the league so it wouldn't be surprising that he's ahead at this point.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Blanchard huh? I wonder what the chances of his making it as #3 over Hudley are? He's got 3 years in the league so it wouldn't be surprising that he's ahead at this point.
    If he maintains this in camp and preseason, he will get picked up. Other teams liked him until the injury and I don't think he makes the roster as they will want to give Hundley a couple of years.

If he maintains this in camp and preseason, he will get picked up. Other teams liked him until the injury and I don't think he makes the roster as they will want to give Hundley a couple of years.
    Unless Hundley becomes the second coming of Brian Brohm...

Blog Entries
    Sounds like Rajion Neal and Adrian Hubbard have looked good this offseason. Two guys to watch once the pads come on.

I've read some love for Ladarius Gunter too. He's embracing a possible special teams role with gusto. That bodes well for him.

Hubbard is one of the guys I am very interested in following this training camp. He was projected in the 3rd to 5th rounds by most sites until the question of a potential heart condition came up just before the draft. That might indicate more raw potential than a typical undrafted FA. Some questioned his desire and attitude, but he spent the entire off season in GB and in recent interviews gave no impression of a feeling of entitlement. Reporters said he is noticeably more muscular than last year. He has been in GB all off season, and is staying there until camp starts:

"Wake up. Come here. Work out. Go home," Hubbard said. "It's my job, so I'd rather be here for my job than back at home relaxing."
    http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...303197071.html

I wonder if coach's comments about Hubbard will motivate or affect someone like Jayrone Elliot, who was last year's poster boy for rookie surprise. Will he shrug it off, or work harder before training camp? Did he rest too much after getting mostly glowing reviews as a rook, or is it just impossible to single out more than a couple players before it's not being singled out?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack