Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: OTA's?

OTA's?

didn't these start today?

has anyone heard anything?

how many hamstrings have already landed guys on IR?

wheres the news?

and FUCK TEBOW!!!!!!!!!

Offseason workouts starts today, not OTA's.

The Packers' OTA practices will be conducted May 27-29, June 2-4 and June 9-12.

Typically, the minicamp and one OTA practice per week have been open to the public. |

I expect there will soon be lift by lift descriptions of the players performances in the weight room.

We do know that Sam Barrington, BJ Raji, and Mike Daniels are using the Seattle loss as fuel for the fire.

This is the year, baby.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    There will also be talk about how guys are in the best shape of their lives and really taking things seriously this year.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

MM won't be able to talk about pad level because they can't wear pads.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    We do know that Sam Barrington, BJ Raji, and Mike Daniels are using the Seattle loss as fuel for the fire.

This is the year, baby.
    Really? Raji is using it as motivation ? I figured he had a good time on the sideline eating hot dogs during the game.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Really? Raji is using it as motivation ? I figured he had a good time on the sideline eating hot dogs during the game.
    Better than Ezra
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

In the spirit of red being confused, here will be the thread for rookie camp.

In the spirit of confusing things more, out first item is about second year player Davante Adams.

Davante Adams ‏@tae15adams 3h3 hours ago
    Year 2 and Im still getting called Randall. Be ready to be called Bob if I ur a guy n I dont know u... #allblackpeoplelookalike
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Bret Hundley and A A Ron Ripkowski have signed contracts.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 3h3 hours ago
    #Packers fifth-round pick, QB Brett Hundley, has agreed to terms on a four-year deal, according to a source.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 59m59 minutes ago
    #Packers have agreed to terms with FB Aaron Ripkowski, a sixth-round pick, on a four-year deal, according to a source.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jake Ryan also signed.

Pete Dougherty ‏@PeteDougherty 2h2 hours ago
    Ditto MT @RobDemovsky Can confirm @TomSilverstein's report that #Packers have agreed to terms with Jake Ryan.

Cowboys signed the non-baby daddy non-murderer.

Charean Williams ‏@NFLCharean 3h3 hours ago
    Cowboys have signed La'el Collins, according to a source.

3 year 1.4 million dollar deal

so if the plan of his agent was to not get him drafted so that he could "clean up" as an undrafted free agent, well that plan backfired

janis, who was our 7th round pick last year, got a 4 year, 2.27 million dollar deal

so collins is making less per year, then a normal 7th rounder, but he is a free agent after 3 years where a normal draft pick would have to wait 4 years

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Cowboys signed the non-baby daddy non-murderer.

Charean Williams ‏@NFLCharean 3h3 hours ago
    Cowboys have signed La'el Collins, according to a source.
    Damn Cowboys looking good after the draft, they ended up with three 1st round talents.

so if the plan of his agent was to not get him drafted so that he could "clean up" as an undrafted free agent, well that plan backfired

janis, who was our 7th round pick last year, got a 4 year, 2.27 million dollar deal

so collins is making less per year, then a normal 7th rounder, but he is a free agent after 3 years where a normal draft pick would have to wait 4 years
    Well, he did basically get to choose what team to go to. He could have been drafted by the Jaguars.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar

His agent said that? That's not actually possible. There are rules for what an UDFA can make just like there are for draft picks.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    His agent said that? That's not actually possible. There are rules for what an UDFA can make just like there are for draft picks.
    his agent didn't come out and say it, but their were a lot of people around the net that assumed that was what the whole thinking was when the agent came out and said he would sign with anyone who drafts him after the 3rd round

but like what you mention, those people failed to realize that an undrafted free agent is not a real free agent that can get a huge contract

and in response to smidge, he had the pick from 25 teams it sounds like, why would he go to a team thats already stacked on the o-line? he's gonna have a hard time cracking the starting lineup, and might have to move to guard to do it. why not go somewhere where he could be the starter from day 1?

Only three teams showed interest. Only two offered a contract. Between Miami and Dallas, he probably picked Dallas due to coaching staff, scheme, and (most importantly) likelihood of staying healthy.

Didn't the agent say he wouldn't sign with anyone after the 3rd round? He was still trying to get into the supplemental draft at that point.

Once they foreclosed that option, later round pick was viable again. Though the FA after 3 years isn't a bad consolation.

First Rookie Camp report I read:

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/303105301.html

Randall sat out with ankle injury. He must need yoga. Or acupuncture.

The next item was better:

Rollins had the lone interception during 11-on-11 drills, picking off QB Brett Hundley and returning the ball for a touchdown.