Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SAY IT AIN"T SO TED....IN THE FIRST ROUND of THE 2015 DRAFT, THE GREEN BAY PACKERS SELECT......

I think Walford in the 3rd, or even in the 2nd is a better value than Williams in the 1st.

"Value" is a concept that mystifies me. If Williams turns out to be an All-Pro, and Walford turns out to be Quarless II, who cares about a "value pick"? Aren't you looking for guys who can play? I mean, if you could go back and re-draft, Donald Driver would've been a first or second round pick, and would've been a great "value" there.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    "Value" is a concept that mystifies me. If Williams turns out to be an All-Pro, and Walford turns out to be Quarless II, who cares about a "value pick"? Aren't you looking for guys who can play? I mean, if you could go back and re-draft, Donald Driver would've been a first or second round pick, and would've been a great "value" there.
    Would you spend Maserati money to get a reliable and well-performing Acura?

Why wouldn't you? Its reliable, will be around for a long time and performs nearly as well as the other option. Isn't it worth the extra money to be sure?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Yeah, decreased risk means increased cost. Walford has more risk. Ergo, he is cheaper than Williams. All *seemingly*, mind you.

Cornerback, Utah.