Thread: SAY IT AIN"T SO TED....IN THE FIRST ROUND of THE 2015 DRAFT, THE GREEN BAY PACKERS SELECT......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'd be okay with it as long as it's not Dorial Green-Beckham. 1st round picks should be leaders as well as talented players.

Strong red flags and immature make-up. Multiple off-field incidents, including two arrests for marijuana possession: first in Oct. 2012 with four other teammates; and then in Jan. 2014, although those charges were later dismissed when another person in the car where the drugs were found took ownership. Was dismissed from Missouri after allegedly forcing himself into an apartment and pushing a female down the stairs ? Wasn't formally charged because no one pressed charges, but could enter the NFL with a strike against him when it comes to domestic abuse.
    Unless TT likes Maxx Williams, I think the odds are against an offensive player being BPA.

I've been trying to do some research on players TT might take in the 1st round and primarily have been focusing on defense players. Since the defense has been the culprit the last couple seasons, and TT hasn't done much in FA, I just assume he's going defense with the first pick.

I've thought about this question the last couple days - what if TT takes an offensive player. I'll be a little surprised, but more than likely won't be disappointed. I don't think Maxx Williams will be the guy. IMO, there isn't a "Holy Crap, Super Awesome" TE this year and I think you can get better value in the later rounds. However, I'm thinking if TT goes Offense with the 1st - it could be a OT, if there isn't a run on them.