Thread: Benardrick McKinney, Revisited

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Even if they take an Anthony or Kendricks or McKinney, you still think CMII lines up inside on downs one and two?

Interesting.

I wonder sometimes why people say you can't rush as well from the inside. Seems like Clay could pick a gap and shoot it - and so take a pretty straight path to the QB. But maybe there's too many blockers inside.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Even if they take an Anthony or Kendricks or McKinney, you still think CMII lines up inside on downs one and two?
    Possibly. McKinney even talks of developing his skills to stay on the field on third down, but he would be bringing the run stopping thunder. Clay isn't out there to be the thumper.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    It may not work out that way if they get the guy they want at ILB and he catches on right away like Dix or Shields (or Hawk).

But it can't be the plan now to put Matthews outside, sit Perry and Neal and start Joe Thomas next to Barrington.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.