Thread: JS--10 GUYS who could be GB'S 1ST ROUND PICK

Blog Entries

JS--10 GUYS who could be GB'S 1ST ROUND PICK

LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

It will probably be none of them.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

A world record in the standing broad jump. Dang...
    C.H.U.D.

The first time someone catches it over his head for a TD, that shit will be out the window.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    The first time someone catches it over his head for a TD, that shit will be out the window.
    exactly. But I still love the guy.

How often did Driver's mad 7'2" high jump skills come into play, except maybe that 2001 wildcard win over SF? That does remind me - 'Turd' Ferguson was pretty good at the Fosbury Flop - or some kind of flop.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Here's a link to a thoughtful GBPG article as to why inside linebacker may not in fact be the team's greatest need - or even second greatest need:

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...fast/26546311/

KYPack

Has anyone else been unable to reach the GBPG or Packersnews website at times the last few weeks? I couldn't open that article last night, but now its fine.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.