View Poll Results: Who WILL TT Draft In The 1st Round?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Malcom Brown - DT - Texas

0 0%
  • Eddie Goldman - DT - Florida St.

0 0%
  • Jordan Phillips - DT - Oklahoma

0 0%
  • Owamagbe Odighizuwa - DE - UCLA

0 0%
  • Landon Collins - S - Alabama

0 0%
  • Arik Armstead - DT - Oregon

1 4.55%
  • Danielle Hunter - DE - LSU

0 0%
  • Jake Fisher - T - Oregon

1 4.55%
  • Eric Kendricks - ILB - UCLA

6 27.27%
  • Philip Dorsett - WR - Miami-FL

0 0%
  • Byron Jones - CB - Conn.

1 4.55%
  • Benardrick McKinney - ILB - Miss St.

0 0%
  • Cameron Erving - C/T - Florida St.

0 0%
  • Marcus Peters - CB - Washington

2 9.09%
  • Nelson Agholor - WR - USC

0 0%
  • Eric Rowe - CB - Utah

2 9.09%
  • Other

4 18.18%
  • Trade up for.....

0 0%
  • Trade out of 1st round

5 22.73%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who WILL TT Draft In The !st Round?

Who WILL TT Draft In The !st Round?

Not a preference poll. It's prediction time. The following will not be in the poll as I expect them to be gone when the Packers pick at #30.:

Leonard Williams, Amari Cooper, Marcus Mariota, Jameis Winston, Dante Fowler, Brandon Scherff, Kevin White, Vic Beasley, Andrus Peat, DeVante Parker, Alvin Dupree, Todd Gurley, Shane Ray, Randy Gregory, Danny Shelton, Ereck Flowers, La'el Collins, Trae Waynes, Kevin Johnson, Melvin Gordon, D.J. Humphries.

Poll to follow.

Blog Entries
    you think it's a given Gordon is gone by GB's pick ??
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    you think it's a given Gordon is gone by GB's pick ??
    I think so. All 4 mock drafts at CBS have him being picked between 17-26.

I think it's Eric Kendricks. He's an every down linebacker who fits an obvious need.

Kendricks. scout.com's mock draft aggregator/complier/plagiarizer has every MLB on their board available at the Packers pick. If they want one, good chance they'll be there.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I picked 'other' just to make sure I'm right, because no way does TT pick anyone we're looking at! To put a name to the 'other' though, I'll go with Jalen Collins, the corner from LSU.

I'm not sold Kendricks goes in round 1.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

There have been reports that teams might have 1st round grades on only 15-20 players. I think TT will want to trade down, but will have trouble finding a team that wants to trade up. CBS and Draft Insider both have Kendricks at #29, so there is decent value to pick him there. Not really an exciting pick but a solid one.

I just don't see TT using a #1 on an MLB unless it's a special player like the kid who went to Baltimore last year. I could see him going for the home run with Dawson, or the kid from Clemson (I don't touch people from Clemson personally). Otherwise, he goes CB, DL, or WR.

What? No love for Gaines Adams or Phillip Merling? lol

I have a suspicion we'll end up taking an OT (probably Ereck Flowers) or Arik Armstead. I voted Armstead, but I sure would like a trade back and/or an ILB!

Here's a question - lots of chatter about Shane Ray falling out of the first round - don't see how you don't take a flier on him if he's there at 30.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Here's a question - lots of chatter about Shane Ray falling out of the first round - don't see how you don't take a flier on him if he's there at 30.
    Would TT want to spend a 1st round pick on a guy dumb enough to be in possession of marijuana 3 days before the draft? He would probably want to delve into the guy's past, and there may not be time to do that. Ray did fail a drug test earlier in his career at Missouri.
    Last edited by Joemailman; 04-28-2015 at 12:16 PM.

He'll draft a difference maker with updside.

I'm not sure if it will be a high-motor, long striding kinda guy or a country strong tone-setter. I don't care, as long as he doesn't have any red flags and can contribute from day 1.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Would TT want to spend a 1st round pick on a guy dumb enough to be in possession of marijuana 3 days before the draft? He would probably want to delve into the guy's past, and there may not be time to do that. Ray did fail a drug test earlier in his career at Missouri.
    Well, I'm not even sure that's a crime anymore. There've been a lot of changes in the law

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    He'll draft a difference maker with updside.

I'm not sure if it will be a high-motor, long striding kinda guy or a country strong tone-setter. I don't care, as long as he doesn't have any red flags and can contribute from day 1.
    Repped.

Day ! according to this thread, though.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Well, I'm not even sure that's a crime anymore. There've been a lot of changes in the law
    Dolphins' Dion Jordan, the #3 overall pick in the 2013 draft, suspended all of 2015 for failed drug test due to diluted test sample. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...aign=editorial

That's why this matters.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Dolphins' Dion Jordan, the #3 overall pick in the 2013 draft, suspended all of 2015 for failed drug test due to diluted test sample. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...aign=editorial

That's why this matters.
    Did I say it didn't matter?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

That's why this matters.
    Chevy Chase don't care.

Ted will draft an offensive tackle in the first round, pissing many people off.

Then he'll turn us all into frothing, eye-bulging lunatics by drafting one cornerback in the fourth round, and an inside linebacker in the sixth round.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post

Then he'll turn us all into frothing, eye-bulging lunatics by drafting one cornerback in the fourth round, and an inside linebacker in the sixth round.
    And somehow, the Packers will end up even more dominant than last year, throwing all logic out the window.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post

That's why God or Al Davis invented UDFAs to root for.

My great concern this early in the year is that I am going to see Year 2 Mike Pennel and wonder what the heck I was so excited about.