Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: ODE TO TED---TOP 10 HITS and TOP 10 MISSES

Unlike the rest of you weak-kneed pussies, I am a real Man and a real Packer Fan and I willingly and readily admit that I wish for the Packers to fail in spectacular fashion. EVERY SEASON. Because I don't care quite as much as Wist. Only Wist truly cares, the rest of us schlumps are a bunch of toadies and pretenders worshipping at the feet of the gilt feet of a false idol.

Wist is The One. When will you heathenistic simpletons understand that? Wist is the lone voice in the wilderness, he is the Muad'Dib to our Choam-Harkonnen conspiracy. Only Wist truly Believes. Bow down before the Messiah, maggots.

Or something like that.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    ^^^ Well someone drank too much sandworm bile tonight. How was the spice orgy, George?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Unlike the rest of you weak-kneed pussies, I am a real Man and a real Packer Fan and I willingly and readily admit that I wish for the Packers to fail in spectacular fashion. EVERY SEASON. Because I don't care quite as much as Wist. Only Wist truly cares, the rest of us schlumps are a bunch of toadies and pretenders worshipping at the feet of the gilt feet of a false idol.

Wist is The One. When will you heathenistic simpletons understand that? Wist is the lone voice in the wilderness, he is the Muad'Dib to our Choam-Harkonnen conspiracy. Only Wist truly Believes. Bow down before the Messiah, maggots.

Or something like that.
    You forgot "toady, cowed and bent lickspittle acolytes of Ted".
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    ^^^ Well someone drank too much sandworm bile tonight. How was the spice orgy, George?
    Sandy. Real sandy. I gotta shakeout my fruit of the looms.......

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    You forgot "toady, cowed and bent lickspittle acolytes of Ted".
    "Lickspittle". How could I omit that one? I am ashamed.