Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Official 1st Round Of The 2015 NFL Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    And like Collins, when TT drafted him I said "Who the f---- is that???"
    Ya, but until now he's done that for 2nd and later round picks - he stepped up his game by taking a guy in the first no one had ever heard about!

Taking a JUCO guy? Sheesh, how could that possibly work out?

At first glance, you'd think this guy would've been there for the Pack's 2nd round pick, but I remember interviews with other GMs after the draft TT took Collins in. More than one said they had Collins ranked much higher than the 4th or 5th the pundits did, and it was no big surprise he was taken there.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

There is so much more to the crab legs story!

shaun king @realshaunking · 2h 2 hours ago
    If people only knew how STUPID they sound killing this kid over that picture smdh

I was seated at the table right next to jameis at the mike alstott charity auction, when captain keith asked jameis to help him auction off

This huge king crab he had flown in for the event. Captain keith is from the deadliest catch show. I wasnt sure how jameis was gonna

shaun king @realshaunking · 1h 1 hour ago
    Handle the request, but it didnt faze the young man at all he simply said ok sure, we r here to help the alstott foundation right.

That same captain keith in a gesture of thanks sent jameis and his family 25lbs of king crabs legs for his draft event last night.

Thats the backstory behind last nights picture for those of you who need to seriously have some self evaluation done
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

PFT is predicting that only two more ILBs go in Round 2:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ry/rumor-mill/
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    PFT is predicting that only two more ILBs go in Round 2:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ry/rumor-mill/
    Smidge, you should start the official Round 2 and 3 thread with that.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    There is so much more to the crab legs story!

If people only knew how STUPID they sound killing this kid over that picture smdh

I was seated at the table right next to jameis at the mike alstott charity auction, when captain keith asked jameis to help him auction off

This huge king crab he had flown in for the event. Captain keith is from the deadliest catch show. I wasnt sure how jameis was gonna

Handle the request, but it didnt faze the young man at all he simply said ok sure, we r here to help the alstott foundation right.

That same captain keith in a gesture of thanks sent jameis and his family 25lbs of king crabs legs for his draft event last night.

Thats the backstory behind last nights picture for those of you who need to seriously have some self evaluation done
    Remember before twitter, when you could write complete sentences and paragraphs?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I completely missed the joke there. I though Winston was announcing he has the crabs. Then at least he was being kind to the ladies.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I completely missed the joke there. I though Winston was announcing he has the crabs. Then at least he was being kind to the ladies.
    There is a market opportunity for an app (software!) to bundle a Twitter conversation into something readable. Storify does OK, but it still not satisfactory.

I don't think the audience for it is big enough that you would be set for life (mainly professionals conversing over Twitter), but its definitely there. Twitter doesn't help because they have severely limited their API.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    There is a market opportunity for an app (software!) to bundle a Twitter conversation into something readable. Storify does OK, but it still not satisfactory.

I don't think the audience for it is big enough that you would be set for life (mainly professionals conversing over Twitter), but its definitely there. Twitter doesn't help because they have severely limited their API.
    what does this have to do with Crabs?

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    what does this have to do with Crabs?
    theres a new app out there that announces to all the other people in the bar you just walked into, just exactly what std's you have

you can also take a pic of someones face and it will scan the world std database

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    theres a new app out there that announces to all the other people in the bar you just walked into, just exactly what std's you have

you can also take a pic of someones face and it will scan the world std database
    Instagram negative? Instagram positive?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    slept on it, still not happy

at best we just drafted a developmental project in the first round
    Remember the consternation! This was regarding Randall last year.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson