Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 1st Round Of The 2015 NFL Draft Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Official 1st Round Of The 2015 NFL Draft Thread

I think the actual draft deserves its own thread. Will Captain do an obligatory draft day post?

1 Tampa Bay
    2 Tennessee
    3 Jacksonville
    4 Oakland
    5 Washington
    6 NY Jets
    7 Chicago
    8 Atlanta
    9 New York Giants
    10 St. Louis
    11 Minnesota
    12 Cleveland
    13 New Orleans
    14 Miami
    15 San Francisco
    16 Houston
    17 San Diego
    18 Kansas City
    19 Cleveland (from Buffalo)
    20 Philadelphia
    21 Cincinnati
    22 Pittsburgh
    23 Detroit
    24 Arizona
    25 Carolina
    26 Baltimore
    27 Dallas
    28 Denver
    29 Indianapolis
    30 Green Bay
    31 New Orleans (from Seattle)
    32 New England

Blog Entries
    HEY PECKERS !!

In memory of legendary draft day threads......may I suggest......the cure to out LB problems..........oh where is

ODELL THURMAN ?????????????
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Will Bucs make the pick right away, or will they be listening to offers? 5 minutes to go.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
    What package are #Eagles talking about to go to No. 1 or No. 2? Two 1st rounders, a 3rd rounder, Fletcher Cox, Boykin, Kendricks, more. Wow.

If true, that the Full Ditka.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jane McManus ‏@janesports 6m6 minutes ago
    The Bucs vetting of Winston included calling Florida State Attorney Willie Megg's office. As of last week, they were only NFL team that did.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jane McManus ‏@janesports 6m6 minutes ago
    The Bucs vetting of Winston included calling Florida State Attorney Willie Megg's office. As of last week, they were only NFL team that did.
    Because everyone knows the Bucs are picking Winston...Lovie's poker face isn't as good as it appears on the sidelines, where he always has the same expression.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Just got here in time to see a trade up of a couple of spots and Gordon going to NO.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Just got here in time to see a trade up of a couple of spots and Gordon going to NO.
    He went to SD.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    He went to SD.
    lol, oops

Williams lasted to the Jets? Wow, I think there are some teams will regret that. After Winston, who was a given, the only other guy who maybe should've gone above him was Cooper. Skins with a guard or something? I assume that guy is slotted to move to LT!h
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    You mean San Diego
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    I'd guess Perrimann here

Everyone loves Melvin, no one likes the trade.

Be back in a couple.....

Football Perspective ‏@fbgchase 11m11 minutes ago
    SF trades the 15th pick to SD for the 17th, 2015 4th, 2015 5th. 49ers get about 136 cents on $ according to my chart http://www.footballperspective.com/d...ue-calculator/

Football Perspective ‏@fbgchase 10m10 minutes ago
    According to the Jimmy Johnson chart, this SF/SD trade is perfectly even: http://www.footballperspective.com/j...ue-calculator/ … Sign that SF knows value of lower picks

Bill Barnwell ‏@billbarnwell 9m9 minutes ago
    @fbgchase Assuming the Chargers are the 16th team in the round?

Football Perspective ‏@fbgchase 9m9 minutes ago
    @billbarnwell roughly

NFL Update @MySportsUpdate · 3m 3 minutes ago
    49ers select Arik Armstead

Both Melvin and Frank seem set to get a payoff for going back to school. Good for them.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 8m8 minutes ago
    Melvin Gordon was the last impact offensive player on the #Chargers board. Jumped the #Texans to make sure they got him

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe · 11s 11 seconds ago
    Marcus Peters to the Chiefs

maybe marcus peters to the chiefs

49ers like armstead