Thread: Damarious Randall, 2015 First Round Pick

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    we could go bump threads that support TT's use of the first and threads that don't.

Justine Harrell and Sherry come to mind.
    From my perspective the negative folks write a guy off before he sets foot in camp. See above for an example. See all the consternation in yesterday's draft thread regarding Kenny Clark. The optimistic folks aren't saying a guy is a can't miss. They are saying wait and see. See my quote regarding Randall for an example.

I think he's a corner with the versatility to play safety, and later he will. Kind of like Antrell Rolle. I don't hate or like the pick, but he wasn't a reach. Bob and Kiper had him going in the early 20's. Most had him going in the top 40--Lindy's and their two month old scouting reports notwithstanding. I think if people had been thinking of him as a CB, they'd like him a lot more. To me, he's similar prospect to Eric Rowe.
    Last edited by HarveyWallbangers; 04-29-2016 at 09:55 AM.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson