Some stuff that sticks out to me:

1) He obviously is a guy you want on your team when the ball is in the air. Has a high end skill set as a coverman and flys on a football field.
2) You can tell we loved the footage where they blitzed him from the slot. Its a move we pull a lot and he's nightmarishly quick in that situation. Teleports to the QB.
3) An excellent gunner. Really just awesome at slipping blocks in general.
4) A form tackler but puts no momentum behind it. I think I could be describe it as a catcher mentality. Goes low, even while blitzing. Tons of examples of him being drug an extra yard for a first down in a situation where Haha or Burnett would have stopped the guy cold.
5) The rest of his team is the EXACT SAME WAY! Makes you wonder if this is a coaching mandate. You start to see a different player at the senior bowl. Maybe its just the extra weight but he's spinning guys down much more violently there.
6) I saw some brain farts filling in for the run. Going to the totally wrong gap, lots of false steps. Nothing like Jimmy Ward in this regard. Stuff I've never seen from Burnett or Haha. Between this and the block slipping talent that's mostly wasted as a safety, it does make this move to corner come into focus a bit.
7) You know that Seahawks game where Haha fucked up that open field tackle that went for a TD? Randall does that all the time. Like 0 for 4 in that situation where its just him and a guy who's just out of reach. He'll find a way to fuck that up. Its that catcher mentality I was talking about. Take one more step towards the guy and he's got him but he never does this. I think this is correctable by coaching. If he were such a film guy you'd think he'd have this solved before it becomes such a pattern.