Thread: Brett Favre Flag Football at Camp Randall

Brett Favre Flag Football at Camp Randall

Eh. Let's live dangerously.

The July 19th event ticket prices are $34 to $55. And look who the draws are:

Among the former Packers set to play in the game are Javon Walker, Mark Chmura, Frank Winters and Andre Rison. Former NFL players set to compete against Favre's team include quarterback Donovan McNabb; tailback Roger Craig; wide receivers Herman Moore, Willie Gault and Anthony Carter.
    Woof.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Eh. Let's live dangerously.

The July 19th event ticket prices are $34 to $55. And look who the draws are:

Woof.
    Going to have to miss that one.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Walker and Rison? Somewhat odd choices IMO. Chumra and Winters are more expected.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Walker and Rison? Somewhat odd choices IMO. Chumra and Winters are more expected.
    Winters yes, but there was a falling out between Favre and Chewy. While Rison was mad at Wolf, I don't see any reason he'd be against doing this. Freeman would be a more logical choice, but he may have other commitments.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

I guess Rison was there for the SB, so that gives him a bit more stature, even though he was a Packer for what, 4 months?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Blog Entries
    I guess Rison was there for the SB, so that gives him a bit more stature, even though he was a Packer for what, 4 months?
    That was a funny deal. Wolf felt Andre was on a power trip and he didn't trust Rison. Wolf learned at the feet of Al Davis and is almost as paranoid, in a good way, right?

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    That was a funny deal. Wolf felt Andre was on a power trip and he didn't trust Rison. Wolf learned at the feet of Al Davis and is almost as paranoid, in a good way, right?
    Weren't they worried about his effect on Freeman too?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I wonder where DD is for this game. He'd help draw a lot more people than Walker.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    I wonder where DD is for this game. He'd help draw a lot more people than Walker.
    He'd probably have to be paid a lot more also.