Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Several Players (Including Datone Jones) Suspended for Violating Substance Abuse Policy

This Dantone thing sucks pretty badly for him, I assume he lands himself 'in the program' and is subject to monthly random tests now? Just read an article about it, pretty random way to get caught - he was sitting in his vehicle in a parking lot. Someone called the police because they saw 'bags being exchanged', police show up and charge him and the woman with him.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

It never seases to amaze me how stupid people are sometime:

Jones was cited at 12:29 a.m. Jan. 19, a couple of hours after the Packers' plane returned from Seattle....

Green Bay Police Lt. Chad Ramos said a woman called police to report a suspicious situation in the parking lot of an apartment complex off Capitol Drive on the city's west side. The woman said loud music was coming from a black Jeep occupied by a man and a woman,and said she saw money and a sandwich bag change hands.
    Do something illegal out in public....and draw attention to yourself while doing it.
    Brilliant....................

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    The woman said loud music was coming from a black Jeep occupied by a man and a woman, and said she saw money and a sandwich bag change hands.
    What, now even sandwiches are illegal? I know they're high in carbs, but this is ridiculous.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    What, now even sandwiches are illegal? I know they're high in carbs, but this is ridiculous.
    It was the next step after banning big gulps...
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...