Thread: Rose Bowl Says No to the NFL

Rose Bowl Says No to the NFL

The NFL, looking ahead to one or two teams moving to LA in the next couple of years, is trying to secure the option of hosting games in the area while a stadium is being built. You don't want to road trip from San Diego to your home turf in LA while the locals are throwing mud at the bus. You must move immediately; make like Bob Irsay.

But the Rose Bowl doesn't want any part of it. They can make nearly as much money hosting the Arroyo Seco Music and Arts Festival as the NFL, plus they don't have the same level of interference and rest

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ary-nfl-venue/

If you enjoy NFL schadenfreude, the be glad to know the Rose Bowl's withdrawal might end up hiking the cost to the NFL of renting a local stadium.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-l-a-leverage/
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    "While there would be no conflict between the festival and games, an environmental impact report prepared for the festival “specifically prohibits” the Rose Bowl from hosting NFL games."

Those NFL fans are murder on the environment.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

At some point Auto Correct is going to become self aware and none of us will be able to communicate with technology ever again.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.