Thread: THE NFL'S MOST OVERRATED PLAYERS ON EACH TEAM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Wilson is only there for clickbait purposes. No he's not elite but look at the rest of this list and its full of recent big money free agent guys who aren't playing up to their contract. Last year Wilson made half as much as the punter, Jon Ryan, or the backup QB, Tarvaris Jackson.

I'd argue he's got even more value in the short term over guys like Rodgers and Brady because in the short term he's still on rookie contract.

My nominees for most overrated on the seahawks are Russel Okung, Cliff Avril, and Cary Williams.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    Wilson is only there for clickbait purposes. No he's not elite but look at the rest of this list and its full of recent big money free agent guys who aren't playing up to their contract. Last year Wilson made half as much as the punter, Jon Ryan, or the backup QB, Tarvaris Jackson.

I'd argue he's got even more value in the short term over guys like Rodgers and Brady because in the short term he's still on rookie contract.

My nominees for most overrated on the seahawks are Russel Okung, Cliff Avril, and Cary Williams.
    Agree that he's clickbait. He's ranked 40th on the QB salary list and started? That's not overrated. If he gets what he seems to be angling for, the highest paid player in the league, we can start the overpaid discussion.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...