Thread: Quarles Arrested After Discharging Firearm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Q is indeed a moron but I doubt he's going anywhere right now. If we were gonna cut players for screwing up Guion and D. Jones would also be long gone. Now, if RickRod really shines in camp and the preseason Q's job could be in jeopardy, but not presently.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Q is indeed a moron but I doubt he's going anywhere right now. If we were gonna cut players for screwing up Guion and D. Jones would also be long gone. Now, if RickRod really shines in camp and the preseason Q's job could be in jeopardy, but not presently.
    I don't see the three as similar at all. I can easily accept Guion and Jones being kept (assuming Guion was in fact not dealing). Neither did anything to directly jeopardize others. Quarless demonstrated a particularly significant stupidity and irresponsibility, if the reports are accurate as to what happened. I have no tolerance for irresponsible use of firearms.

If they keep him, I will be quite disappointed. If they release him only after R. Rodgers wins the starting spot, I will still be disappointed in the Packers. Not surprised, but disappointed.