Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Quarles Arrested After Discharging Firearm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think they let the legal process work its way through this before they decide to cut him or not. I'm sure TT and Co. have people gathering facts first. TT isn't the type to act rashly.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    I think they let the legal process work its way through this before they decide to cut him or not. I'm sure TT and Co. have people gathering facts first. TT isn't the type to act rashly.
    To me, it has nothing to do with what he may or may not be guilty of; so the legal process means little. If the facts are as the articles have consistently described, that he and a friend approached a group of women, and during that encounter he discharged his weapon twice without being in imminent danger; he has proven himself to be a type of person I do not want around my team if I am the GM. I want guys who make better decisions on the fly than that. I want guys who think well in stressful situations. I want guys who understand the consequences of their emotional responses before they respond.

On the flip side, I see little harm to the roster if he is let go, so there is no strong argument for keeping him. I don't think he will be missed on the field to any great degree.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    He fired a hand gun in the fucking air after an argument. Case closed bye bye.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Maybe in an attempt to to emphasize his dominance and manhood he was bragging about how buff he is and the ladies asked to showcase his guns?

Lesson: Never go to Florida.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Lesson: Never go to Florida.
    Yes, everyone should stay away. There are too many people down here already.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Yes, everyone should stay away. There are too many people down here already.

Hey wait a minute, didn't you once say you were hanging out gulf side in southern Florida?

I think that's where I want to retire.

As for PACKER PEOPLE, it's used as hyperbole by both fans and management when it suits them.

Everything is governed by need and cost and risk.

And very little good ever occurs between midnight and five a.m.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    And very little good ever occurs between midnight and five a.m.
    You don't like doughnuts? Or bread?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

We can NOT afford to lose any more players this way. Clearly it is time to ban gun ownership for NFL players.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    We can NOT afford to lose any more players this way. Clearly it is time to ban gun ownership for NFL players.

Anyone outside of a well regulated militia actually.

Ground Rat
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    GTFO

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Last edited by mraynrand; 07-08-2015 at 11:35 AM.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Right, being that a well regulated militia is necessary for a free NFL, we actually need more NFL players armed to ensure THEIR freedoms are protected....thats what you meant right?
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Right, being that a well regulated militia is necessary for a free NFL, we actually need more NFL players armed to ensure THEIR freedoms are protected....thats what you meant right?

Whatever the framers intended is what I meant.....and the supreme court drew up their version which seemed to add a bunch of things I didn't see written so the law of the land was changed.

I don't want this thread locked so I'm out as far as that goes.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Whatever the framers intended is what I meant.....and the supreme court drew up their version which seemed to add a bunch of things I didn't see written so the law of the land was changed.

I don't want this thread locked so I'm out as far as that goes.
    I dare you to start a thread in FYI where you tell us everything the framers intended on this subject, especially about militias.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Could be worse. Quarless could have tried to scare them with some fireworks.

Just shows how desperate we are at TE that this jackass is still on the team

Verdict is in. Plea deal. He enters a no contest plea, pays $1,000, one year of probation and no verdict is entered if he stays clean and completes terms.

He needs to take an anger management class and leave the gun with the State. If he completes the class and other terms, his probation can also be reduced to six months.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...359077991.html

From his lawyer, quoted in the JS article:
    O'Donnell, Quarless' attorney, said he opposed the anger management class in court but ultimately accepted it as part of the sentence.

"We're gonna do that but not because he needs it. The case had nothing to do with anger. It was just a stupid thing," he said.
    Unfortunately there is no such thing as a "Stupidity management class". He could sure use that (sadly along with millions of others).
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!