Thread: Cornerback CJ WIlson not as lucky as Jason Pierre Paul

Cornerback CJ WIlson not as lucky as Jason Pierre Paul

Apparently he blew off a couple fingers with fireworks:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...orks-accident/

Why would anyone screw around with fireworks? Let the professionals handle them.

JPP seems 1 up on Wilson.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Am I the only person who thought this was our former defensive end (now twith the Raiders)? Or did somebody already mention this?
    "What's one more torpedo in a sinking ship?"
    Lynn Dickey, 1984

"Never apologize, mister. It's a sign of weakness."
    John Wayne, "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon"

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    NFL players must have access to the good stuff. All the fireworks I saw for sale this year looked pretty nerf even compared to when I was a kid in the 90's.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    NFL players must have access to the good stuff. All the fireworks I saw for sale this year looked pretty nerf even compared to when I was a kid in the 90's.
    You have to ask for the stuff under the table, the things they aren't certain are legal to sell. Or the items you must fill out a licensed carrier form for, you know, because you are transporting them somewhere where they are legal.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    You have to ask for the stuff under the table, the things they aren't certain are legal to sell. Or the items you must fill out a licensed carrier form for, you know, because you are transporting them somewhere where they are legal.
    What they got under that table? Can I get the cherry bombs and M80's that baby boomers once enjoyed? I imagine that's what it takes to shred a guys hand.

Someone hook me up with all the good Chinese skycandy. I want to celebrate my independence from my index finger too.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    What they got under that table? Can I get the cherry bombs and M80's that baby boomers once enjoyed? I imagine that's what it takes to shred a guys hand.

Someone hook me up with all the good Chinese skycandy. I want to celebrate my independence from my index finger too.
    There is a place on a State Highway west of here that quite literally sells out of the back of a semi-trailer. Gives the impression they could disappear with minutes of warning.

Less than 50% of the stuff in that trailer is legal in the city. Its like traveling to firework Hong Kong. Or Thailand. Maybe Blade Runner.

Quote Originally Posted by K-town View Post
    Am I the only person who thought this was our former defensive end (now twith the Raiders)? Or did somebody already mention this?
    That's why I put "Cornerback C.J. Wilson...." in the title, so people wouldn't think it was the former Packer DE.