Thread: Slight OT - Florida State QB punches girl in bar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    No one is debating shit...everyone knows he was in the wrong but females need to learn how to conduct themselves as well and not act like they can do whatever they want because they are girls.
    I don't understand black peoples' obsession come lately of calling women females, like they're dogs or rabbits or something. Then again, I don't understand the obsession with calling each other niggers either. One could say it seems to be a problem with respecting one another, but surely it must be some cultural abnormality that someone with pale skin cannot fathom.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Whatever you say buddy.

Nice boy you have there.

How can people have brothers and sisters who are in no way biologically or spatially a member of their family?

And don't get me started on minors calling parents by their given name.

I have never understood why grandmothers get upset when some people call them babycakes.

What's wrong with calling CJ Wilson 'Lefty'?

Context and consent is for losers.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I don't understand black peoples' obsession come lately of calling women females, like they're dogs or rabbits or something. Then again, I don't understand the obsession with calling each other niggers either.
    According to my sources they actually also call each other 'dog' so maybe that answers the female question.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I don't understand black peoples' obsession come lately of calling women females, like they're dogs or rabbits or something. Then again, I don't understand the obsession with calling each other niggers either. One could say it seems to be a problem with respecting one another, but surely it must be some cultural abnormality that someone with pale skin cannot fathom.
    Yea you know how all us blacks are the same...Hey guess that means I have a big dick!!!! sweet!!!

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    Yea you know how all us blacks are the same...Hey guess that means I have a big dick!!!! sweet!!!
    Sorry ManGringo but your watered down, half honkey but all donkey ass probably took after your white blood ancestors.

Must suck getting getting all the Black man's blame and only having a Whiteys game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Sorry ManGringo but your watered down, half honkey but all donkey ass probably took after your white blood ancestors.

Must suck getting getting all the Black man's blame and only having a Whiteys game!!!
    Keep talking shit and Im going to vote for Donald Trump.