Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Slight OT - Florida State QB punches girl in bar

You people still talking about this?
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    It's the dead zone of football. The only thing else to talk about is players doing dumb things with explosives.

This is winding down because we all agree that they were both idiots. Probably both got what they deserved - him the boot from the team and her a punch in the face.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    good
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    It's the dead zone of football. The only thing else to talk about is players doing dumb things with explosives.

This is winding down because we all agree that they were both idiots. Probably both got what they deserved - him the boot from the team and her a punch in the face.
    Uh, no she didn't deserve that. But yes to both idiots.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I'm not even willing to concede that she was an idiot. My read on her behavior is that of a typical college girl with a couple drinks in her trying to remember that one self defense class her dad made her take at the local community college three years ago after she felt some guy was pushing on her and maybe molesting her. Or she was being an idiot. But most people seem very quick to jump to that conclusion without having heard a word from her.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Blog Entries
    She is a pretty tough little broad. She didn't take a fall, really.

I also figured she'd be on tabloid TV holding a piece of beefsteak on her black eye.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dat kneegro showed her good, silly batch best be thinking 2x bout dat sheeze before she be taking a ninjas spot again....

The guy fucked up his future and that's on him but these broads nowadays want to act like men, maybe they need to realize they aren't. He is only an idiot for not buying that skank a drink and just taking her to his room, hitting it, and kicking her ass out after he takes pictures of her naked.

At least that's what all the normal people do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    She is a pretty tough little broad. She didn't take a fall, really.

I also figured she'd be on tabloid TV holding a piece of beefsteak on her black eye.
    Yeah she took that punch huh! He loses all street cred IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Yeah she took that punch huh! He loses all street cred IMO.
    I actually think he held back. As admirable as that effort was, it was born of wholly misguided intentions. Seriously, except for her still standing, nothing in this exchange worked out or reflects well on anyone.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Priorities people!

Behr
    ‏@BarBra__
    Ladies of Tallahassee: Stay the hell away from our football players.. Because of you guys, we're en route to having a shitty football season
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Better one? Less drunk maybe, but ultimately dumber.
    Meant to type "bigger"

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I don't understand black peoples' obsession come lately of calling women females, like they're dogs or rabbits or something. Then again, I don't understand the obsession with calling each other niggers either. One could say it seems to be a problem with respecting one another, but surely it must be some cultural abnormality that someone with pale skin cannot fathom.
    Yea you know how all us blacks are the same...Hey guess that means I have a big dick!!!! sweet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I'm not even willing to concede that she was an idiot. My read on her behavior is that of a typical college girl with a couple drinks in her trying to remember that one self defense class her dad made her take at the local community college three years ago after she felt some guy was pushing on her and maybe molesting her. Or she was being an idiot. But most people seem very quick to jump to that conclusion without having heard a word from her.
    Why do we have to hear from her? We saw the video of her acting like a drunk idiot which resulted in her getting punched in the face by another drunk idiot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    Yea you know how all us blacks are the same...Hey guess that means I have a big dick!!!! sweet!!!
    Sorry ManGringo but your watered down, half honkey but all donkey ass probably took after your white blood ancestors.

Must suck getting getting all the Black man's blame and only having a Whiteys game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Sorry ManGringo but your watered down, half honkey but all donkey ass probably took after your white blood ancestors.

Must suck getting getting all the Black man's blame and only having a Whiteys game!!!
    Keep talking shit and Im going to vote for Donald Trump.

FSU starting RB suspended yesterday, also for punching a female outside of a bar:

Florida State running back Dalvin Cook turned himself into Leon County Jail Friday night hours after the State Attorney's Office charged him with misdemeanor battery for allegedly punching a woman several times outside of a downtown Tallahassee bar June 23.

Cook, 19, was suspended indefinitely from the football team Friday afternoon.
    http://www.tallahassee.com/story/spo...tery/29971363/

This is what good recruiting has come down to I guess.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    Meant to type "bigger"
    Bigger?

You mean Begro, doncha?

Anybody defending this dumbass because the chick "is an idiot" are complete knuckle draggers. Stop beating your wives now.
    C.H.U.D.

Blog Entries
    Anybody defending this dumbass because the chick "is an idiot" are complete knuckle draggers. Stop beating your wives now.
    Have the cops ever had to come to your pad for a domestic issue? Don't lie asshole!