Thread: Former Bears Coach Would Make Bad Roommate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kids?? C'mon these punk asses are likely not some 10 years olds. But if they are, fuck them all the same if they stole his shit. Sick of age, race, or sex being an excuse to get away with shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Kids?? C'mon these punk asses are likely not some 10 years olds. But if they are, fuck them all the same if they stole his shit. Sick of age, race, or sex being an excuse to get away with shit.
    You're almost making a good go of it as the devil's advocate, but so far it seem that they not much stole them, more that they were sitting in them. The report says "Aaron was yelling at the boys about using their beach chairs that they left by the beach access."

Granted, when he started ragging on them they probably flipped him off...

obGrammarNazi: Pretty poor wording in the report. The pronoun 'their' doesn't have a clear antecedant. I'm pretty sure the chairs belonged to Aaron, but they used a plural pronoun in a way that implies ownership by the boys. Maybe the kids dragged their own beach chairs onto his beach access? The more I read it, the less I'm sure.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post

Goddamn right. Once, my sister's eight-month-old baby grabbed my ice cream sandwich outta my hand and started gnawing on it. I punched that little fucker straight up in the mouth.

Only thing I regret is that the punch wrecked my ice cream sandwich.

Little bastard hasn't stolen from me since.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Goddamn right. Once, my sister's eight-month-old baby grabbed my ice cream sandwich outta my hand and started gnawing on it. I punched that little fucker straight up in the mouth.

Only thing I regret is that the punch wrecked my ice cream sandwich.

Little bastard hasn't stolen from me since.
    First off we all know you ain't hitting anything you metrosexual lil maricon!!

You may think I got it fucked up but you don't know shit. World is fucked up and crumbling daily. The little twit that fucks with your beach chairs today might be the same mofo robbing your ass later. Trust no one, ever!