Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
I kind of agree with you Wist. I too wanted a real upgrade at ILB I think our cap could have afforded Williams, who made it known he really wanted to stay here.

But I think with Quarles our TE's are Junk, Junkier, and Junkiest. When we needed Quarles to make a play he dropped the ball against Seattle. Bottom line is we get no plays from TE with these JAG's and we REALLY DO miss JMIKE

I like our round two pick better than round one...but who knows how these CB's turn out. I agree we're a bit worse off there, and once again it's all in AROD's hands to lift this team to greatness.

But unlike previous years, I didn't feel like we got our asses kicked back to the airport. Our defense played 3.5 great quarters, and in the end, as many of us predicted.....we got Slocumized with another major screw job. It's one of my best but worst all time predictions a good week before the game...........

With Raji back, I might consider GB about the same as they were last year....in road to another 11-5 season and maybe on the brink of another SB. We deserved to win at Seattle and if we do we beat the Brady Bunch IMO. SO CLOSE

But once again...it's all on AROD and he'll have to be great for us to win the big show. I too would like to go with win now attitude....but appearently TT does not think GB needs as many pieces as you and I think
I agree with everything you said there...

As for TT though - we can all see where the holes are.

What we don't know is what kind of progress the year 2 and 3 guys have made. I guess Goodson is lining up with the starters in OTA's?? I think Goodson has better physical tools than Randall - so if he proves competent, we may be okay out there.

Lord knows we have enough slot DB's, lol... we're nothing short of silly with 'em