LOOK AT THIS ANOTHER WAY..........WHEN YOU SAW THE ARTICLE WHAT points popped into your mind..............HERE WERE MINE

1. Hiring the mother of all f'ups assistant....how has that worked for us.......when a couple special team coaches with a good track record were available. IMO MM is developing a history of doing this...hiring an assistant he really doesn't need with the possible plans of having him take over when other more qualified candidates are out there...........P.S............see how Shawn Slocum was hired.......

2. Ignoring the TE position.......I'm no record many times as not being fond of Quarless...he's an ok backup, like Richard Rodgers....but we don't need two low upside guys with average talent. Reports are we're taking this clown back....sad...very sad.....but that let's us know about the state of the TE's on our roster.

3. Not bringing in more ILB talent via free agency or the draft. Jake Ryan is fine.....hopefully better than I expect. And we lost J.A.G. Jones so that's already an upgrade. But the cup seems a bit bare there

4. ??????? Not sure...........