Thread: Randall & Rollins; or Rollins & Randall ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Well in 2011 run defense was pretty much situational only as running on that team was a waste of time.

By 2012 all the guys from that 2009 run stuffing defense had declined or left and the offense lost enough firepower that it could no longer play run defense for Capers.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    Well in 2011 run defense was pretty much situational only as running on that team was a waste of time.
    We set an all-time record for pass defense futility, and carded the 2nd worst defense of all-time, 6,585 yardss - broken the next year by the Saints; so now we're on the hook for only the 3rd worst defense of all-time!!!

I don't care how well the offense was humming, that defense was embarrassing to watch.

By 2012 all the guys from that 2009 run stuffing defense had declined or left and the offense lost enough firepower that it could no longer play run defense for Capers.
    2012 the overall numbers weren't so bad, even though I couldn't stand the fact that dunderdummy was still allowed to remain on this planet - as he and anyone with even remotely the same DNA should have been put into a capsule and shot into space!!

Of course 2012 was the year dunderdummy laid that huge turd in San Francisco that was enough to launch Kapnerfucker into the Hall of Fame.

If it's between launching dunderdummy into space, or launching Kapnerfucker into the HOF?? We could have avoided the latter, if we'd only pursued the former
    wist

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    We set an all-time record for pass defense futility, and carded the 2nd worst defense of all-time, 6,585 yardss - broken the next year by the Saints; so now we're on the hook for only the 3rd worst defense of all-time!!!

I don't care how well the offense was humming, that defense was embarrassing to watch.

2012 the overall numbers weren't so bad, even though I couldn't stand the fact that dunderdummy was still allowed to remain on this planet - as he and anyone with even remotely the same DNA should have been put into a capsule and shot into space!!

Of course 2012 was the year dunderdummy laid that huge turd in San Francisco that was enough to launch Kapnerfucker into the Hall of Fame.

If it's between launching dunderdummy into space, or launching Kapnerfucker into the HOF?? We could have avoided the latter, if we'd only pursued the former
    I'd take that 2011 defense over the next two iterations. History will be too harsh on that D IMO. That team ran into team after team forced to play in cockroach mode for 4 quarters. This is why they got that ridiculous amount of turnovers and its also why they gave up that ridiculous amount of yards. As a scoring defense they were average.

We had the best scoring offense in the NFL this last year and they were nowhere near that 2011 offense. That was something special.

2012 the defense was average in all aspects then destroyed in the playoffs. In 2013 the defense reached an all time low for the 2nd half of the year.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Oh please let it come out on Ancestry.com that wist and Capers are related. LOL
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!