Thread: Randall & Rollins; or Rollins & Randall ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    If Randall makes it as a corner, it will be b/c of his intangibles, i.e. instincts and work ethic. In terms of ability, he's average at best, with some glaring weaknesses. While he is a terrible tackler, and does take some bad angles, his backpedal and hips are just as much of a concern.
    I see you've masterfully left yourself room for a backpedal. Maybe you should coach up Randall.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    I see you've masterfully left yourself room for a backpedal. Maybe you should coach up Randall.
    lol... a lot of mid-late round picks make it. Shields and Williams were both undrafted, so obviously they didn't catch the scouts eye for whatever reason. Pat Lee was a 2nd round pick, and couldn't play anything but Special Teams.

For these things, beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. Me? I don't like soft players - Randall looks like a very soft player, with a few other negatives. He has positives too - I've mentioned his positives. If he were a mid-round pick I wouldn't be bitching, but he was a 1st round pick.
    wist