Thread: Randall & Rollins; or Rollins & Randall ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Damarious Randall - 1st round - was college safety, attended a JUCO [from ASU]

Quinten Rollins - 2nd Round - was basketball player and started in just one year of major college football [Miami(Ohio)]
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Quinten Rollins - 2nd Round - was basketball player and started in just one year of major college football [Miami(Ohio)]
    Or is it:

Quinten Rollins - 1st round - was college safety, attended a JUCO [from ASU]

Damarious Randall - 2nd Round - was basketball player and started in just one year of major college football [Miami(Ohio)]

or maybe it it is Quinten Randall and Damarious Rollins????

Wasn't the new "Batman" a one year wonder on the field after transferring from another sport at Arkansas? Fucking Grabby Smurf....lol
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Wasn't the new "Batman" a one year wonder on the field after transferring from another sport at Arkansas? Fucking Grabby Smurf....lol
    Randall played BBall too, but Rollins was on scholarship at Miami as a Point Guard.

Now get some R&R.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Wait, I thought that was Dmitri Goodson.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack