Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Randall & Rollins; or Rollins & Randall ?

Randall & Rollins; or Rollins & Randall ?

I've not usually had this problem. Try as much as I can, I still can't keep these two straight in my mind. I remember their "stories", but can't keep straight which name goes with which story.

Can anyone help me out?
    Last edited by Patler; 07-22-2015 at 09:30 AM.

I decided not to care until after the preseason. As I get older I have less and less room for information which may or may not be of use to me. Sorry that doesn't help. Rollins looks like he could be Randall's dad, and he carries the Bush Burden of 24. Randall is 23 and looks like he walked out of Boyz in the Hood.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Damarious Randall - 1st round - was college safety, attended a JUCO [from ASU]

Quinten Rollins - 2nd Round - was basketball player and started in just one year of major college football [Miami(Ohio)]
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I decided not to care until after the preseason. As I get older I have less and less room for information which may or may not be of use to me. Sorry that doesn't help. Rollins looks like he could be Randall's dad, and he carries the Bush Burden of 24. Randall is 23 and looks like he walked out of Boyz in the Hood.
    House Party?

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Quinten Rollins - 2nd Round - was basketball player and started in just one year of major college football [Miami(Ohio)]
    Or is it:

Quinten Rollins - 1st round - was college safety, attended a JUCO [from ASU]

Damarious Randall - 2nd Round - was basketball player and started in just one year of major college football [Miami(Ohio)]

or maybe it it is Quinten Randall and Damarious Rollins????

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    Not funny to an old guy!!

Blog Entries
    I have also adopted your strategy.

I don't care about the draft until I see our young'uns in uniforms playing pre-season games. The Sherrod experience has tempered my views of rookies.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I've not usually had this problem. Try as much as I can, I still can't keep these two straight in my mind. I remember their "stories", but can't keep straight which name goes with which story.

Can anyone help me out?
    Randall Cobb? Tree Rollins? Did Cobb bite Tree or was it the other way around?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Wasn't the new "Batman" a one year wonder on the field after transferring from another sport at Arkansas? Fucking Grabby Smurf....lol
    C.H.U.D.

Can anyone help me out?
    Have rhe same problem. They do seem to all look alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Wasn't the new "Batman" a one year wonder on the field after transferring from another sport at Arkansas? Fucking Grabby Smurf....lol
    Randall played BBall too, but Rollins was on scholarship at Miami as a Point Guard.

Now get some R&R.

Not funny to an old guy!!
    Sorry for the low blow! I couldn't resist (poor impulse control).

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    Sorry for the low blow! I couldn't resist (poor impulse control).
    I think Rand can recommend something for that.

Randall is the guy you will be noticing missing a lot of tackles and getting burned.

Rollins is the more physically talented, less experienced guy that everyone will be saying should be on the field instead Randall.

Does that help??
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Randall is the guy you will be noticing missing a lot of tackles and getting burned.

Rollins is the more physically talented, less experienced guy that everyone will be saying should be on the field instead Randall.

Does that help??
    Rollins already has the upper hand according to SPH. Will see playing time at slot behind Hyde.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

House Party?

Good call. It is funny that the second recommended google image search for "Damarious Randall packers" is "Quinten Rollins."
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

I think Rand can recommend something for that.
    I only recommend ritalin (ryetalyn) to cure Rigelian fever.

Good call. It is funny that the second recommended google image search for "Damarious Randall packers" is "Quinten Rollins."
    And for both of them, half the pictures are wrong. At least it wasn't three CBs this time.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Rollins already has the upper hand according to SPH. Will see playing time at slot behind Hyde.
    Good to know Capers has wist's back.