Better give up on Ha-Ha then because he had his share of embarrassing moments trying to tackle last year (see Seattle game). If you just watched a handful of these on youtube, you'd think he was the worst tackler in the world. My takeaway is that Randall's a willing tackler, he goes all out on every play (he plays like his hair is on fire), he lacks bulk so he's not as good of a tackler as most safeties but for a corner he's at least willing (which is half the battle getting corners to tackle). Hard to project how good he'll be as a cover corner. He was good at coverage for a safety, but that's a long way from being a good coverage corner. I suspect he'll actually be okay for a corner at tackling, but his coverage skills will need work. On the plus side, Randall's athleticism is top notch. His speed index (40+shuttle+3 cone) was 8th out of the 62 DBs that I calculated. Rollins seems more instinctive (which is surprising for a guy who played so little in college), but he lacks Randall's athleticism. I see Rollins more like Hyde--with the potential to be a little more dynamic with his great ball skills and better leaping ability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY0QBFR49AA