Thread: Brady 4 Game Suspension Upheld

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I could actually get that Brady has his old phone destroyed when he gets a new one, because people would try to grab the data off it and with his celebrity status that would be a big problem. However it just happens to be the day he met with Wells, and he only had the phone for 4 months. Switching phones is a pain, and 4 months is not a normal upgrade cycle. Just way to suspicious to believe that it was a coincidence. If that was the best defense he had, I'm half surprised that Goodell didn't give him 6 games.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    I could actually get that Brady has his old phone destroyed when he gets a new one, because people would try to grab the data off it and with his celebrity status that would be a big problem. However it just happens to be the day he met with Wells, and he only had the phone for 4 months. Switching phones is a pain, and 4 months is not a normal upgrade cycle. Just way to suspicious to believe that it was a coincidence. If that was the best defense he had, I'm half surprised that Goodell didn't give him 6 games.
    I don't think Goodell could increase the penalty during the appeals process.

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Really 4 months not a normal upgrade cycle? He's fucking rich, and probably has someone that does all the bullshit stuff for him. Why wouldn't he want to upgrade, new phones come out so fast that you could easily upgrade every 4 months. I'm not saying he didn't destroy it to hide something, but normal logic does not apply to filthy rich people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Really 4 months not a normal upgrade cycle? He's fucking rich, and probably has someone that does all the bullshit stuff for him. Why wouldn't he want to upgrade, new phones come out so fast that you could easily upgrade every 4 months. I'm not saying he didn't destroy it to hide something, but normal logic does not apply to filthy rich people.
    He also went from Android to iOS (iOS to Android?). I've known people who've gone in one direction or the other in less than 4 months after getting a new phone.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    He also went from Android to iOS (iOS to Android?). I've known people who've gone in one direction or the other in less than 4 months after getting a new phone.
    Same here, hell I have friends that pay full full price to "upgrade" 3 or 4 times a year. Just so they can say they have the latest and greatest, and they are far from millionaires.