Thread: Brady 4 Game Suspension Upheld

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Court cost go both ways. The union spent about as much money as the league, I'd guess. Possibly more, since they were the plaintiffs.

As for how much you think I dislike the Patriots, I really don't think it's pertinent. What I don't like is cheating, and they decide how much of that they do, not me.

And yes, Doty's comment was definitely rude and has no place in a court.
    I don't think Doty's comments were of an uncommon variety at all. Have you ever been in court with a PO'd judge? They'll let you know exactly how they feel, and there is not much you can do except listen.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    I don't think Doty's comments were of an uncommon variety at all. Have you ever been in court with a PO'd judge? They'll let you know exactly how they feel, and there is not much you can do except listen.

That sounded like any other rebuke from any other judge in any other case to me too. I'm about half way through the actual decision and judge Berman has some gems in there too.

I mean honestly, I'd have to question if the dude ever looked at the CBA. I'm beginning to think he doesn't consider it relevant in anything he does.